buffalo signs troy vincent | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

buffalo signs troy vincent

This thread started out nice! Then it turned into a Finheaven Thread!

Originally posted by zevo
The Bills are currently hammering out a deal with Bill Volek according to espn News!

Damn it. Why can't you guys just get Rivers & be guaranteed to suck the next 5 years?

Originally posted by phinman1
This isn't a Bills board. Why don't you go report all Buffalo news on your own board. In other words, who cares about your signings?

i reported it and the reason i did is because troy use to be a phin and some people on here still like him

Originally posted by go_fins

Boston: "Should I slap Vincent off the line of scrimage?, should I stiff arm him after I catch the ball?, or should I just blow by him?"

:billsbite

Hey go_fins :welcome: to the board...

Originally posted by Billsfan

Oh, we're sorry. From now on Dolphins fans will respond to all postings of Bills fans with glee and thankfulness.: D

Originally posted by Billsfan

Then log out and don't let the door hit you in the face on YOUR way OUT goatsfan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pirate:

Marino1983

Is Troy 33 or 34 this coming season? I remember Bills fans ripping us for signing Seau who was 34....and he isn't even in for 95% of the plays unlike Vincent. :p

It is a very good signing for them though. He still has a year or two left.

[QUOTE

Hey go_fins :welcome: to the board...
[/QUOTE]
thanks, glad to be here. you should see how much BS is in the bills board. they talk about sweeping us next year, and them getting back at the pats, and how our OL is gonna suck, etc, etc,...:wave:

I know the Bills fans have been raving over their young guys. Troy could be a good teacher for them but he isn't going to win them anymore games than Winfield did. I think this is a lateral move for them with a slight upgrade. I Like Vincent and wished he had gone to Cincy or something but oh well. At least he will get to play in Pro Player and be humiliated every year! :lol:

Like I said though, this isn't a blockbuster deal. It is purely a stop gap and I am happy that they got Vincent as opposed to trying to smite Belicheck and getting Law.

Vincent is averaqe and declining I think that's above norm money for an average DB 4mil a year he obviously did it for the money only think about it why would you leave philly the are so close especially with the signing of Kearse...

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Is Troy 33 or 34 this coming season? I remember Bills fans ripping us for signing Seau who was 34....and he isn't even in for 95% of the plays unlike Vincent. :p

It is a very good signing for them though. He still has a year or two left.
a year or two is all we're hoping to get out of him, but no one is saying we're already the best D because of this signing.

A. Winfiled was a great tackler but couldn't make big plays. He droped balls that went straight at him. I would've loved to keep AW but not for the $$$ he got from the Vikes.

Originally posted by ltfinfan
espn radio just reported it

T Vincent is a class act but signing with Barfalo has dropped him into the clueless category !

At 33 and with the injuries that he had last year in Philadelphia, why would a guy sign onto a team where there national pastime is snow shoveling races ?

If Vincent plays in 50% of the games this season I ll be shocked ..

:confused:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom