buffalo signs troy vincent | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

buffalo signs troy vincent

Re: Re: buffalo signs troy vincent

Originally posted by Marino1983

T Vincent is a class act but signing with Barfalo has dropped him into the clueless category !

At 33 and with the injuries that he had last year in Philadelphia, why would a guy sign onto a team where there national pastime is snow shoveling races ?

If Vincent plays in 50% of the games this season I ll be shocked ..

:confused:

Marino1983
That would mean Marvin Lewis and the Chiefs are cluless as well? They both fought for him.

Billy Volek = Jake Delhomme wonna-be

A.J. Feeley = Jake Delhomme clone

:woot:

I won't believe it til' the contract is signed. He may pull a Winfield as well. :mad:

I know, I wasn't exactly serious although it could end up that way.

well, they'll need some corners if we get Boston.

Ozzy rules!!

Vincent is a good addition for the Jills. However, the big question is can he remain healthy? If he does, he will be an improvement over Winfield in coverage. Winfield was pretty good against the run, and Vincent isn't. I think it is a pretty good signing.

I like the signing too..... He brings just about everything.

Leadership, good cover skills, and he is a pretty descent tackler.

UMMMM, Troy Vincent is not as young as winfield and not as fast. Chambers was blowing past Vincent on the Monday night game against Philly. He has lost alot of speed, but is a very good hitter.

Good Signing

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
a year or two is all we're hoping to get out of him, but no one is saying we're already the best D because of this signing.

A. Winfiled was a great tackler but couldn't make big plays. He droped balls that went straight at him. I would've loved to keep AW but not for the $$$ he got from the Vikes.
A very good signing by the Bills....quality player and a quality human being...class act who can still play...brings alot to the table...definitly makes up for the loss of Winfield and is needed for some of the WRs in this division...Bills fans should be happy with this guy

Back
Top Bottom