Buffalo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo

How many games will the Buffalo Bills win next season?

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 3 7.3%

Votes: 13 31.7%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 9 or more (impossible but if you are retarded you may select this)

• Total voters
Honestly, I think that the Bills and the Jets will be battling for the top spot...........

..........IN THE DRAFT!!! :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Nyrican just mad because his team can't make the playoff even with a probowl running back

You guys don't have to be mean to him now, although his post was wrong and the Dolphins will prove that. Also, the Jets did make the playoffs this year.:fire:

Oh come on now folks, Nyrican is just smacking a little bit. He is good people for the most part. :D

Have Fun in Cap HELL........I hope you guys sign Cris Carter....I'll be great seeing you guys in Cap Hell......I'd be nervous.....You have what looks like a good team but you'll have to look out for injuries and a million other things......If you don't win it this year, you'll have to overhaul the entire team and spend a year or two in Cap Jail.......But that's what you should do......Instead, you sign a few free agents every year, fold in the playoffs and repeat the entire process. Most of the teams that WIN, realize that you need to take a step back in order to take a step forward.....The Bills are down now but they'll be drafting at number 4, That's Bluechip talent. and even if they have another year in the dumps, they will add to their talent base. And in just a matter of a year or two, we will have loads of young talent. This is the way to win. I'm not talking smack here, I'm simply giving my opinion (which I think holds water)

By the way.....What's going on Clumpy........Have you talked to Jaded today ;-)

Perhaps

Originally posted by Billsfan
Have Fun in Cap HELL........I hope you guys sign Cris Carter....I'll be great seeing you guys in Cap Hell

But I think we trust Wanny and Spiel are looking at a longer timeframe than simply year 1. We want to get there and win, not just make up the numbers as per the Kelly days. ;)

I gave you six games this year, BTW. None against divisional rivals though.:evil:

thanks 87

Originally posted by dolfan87
Oh come on now folks, Nyrican is just smacking a little bit. He is good people for the most part. :D

:cool: just having some fun here folks....

and I really bleed green and white ....

it's going to be a very interesting season this year and I can't

wait... to see miadphan13 ....

;)

Originally posted by Dolfan984
George Bush blows

He has been great so far and he is way better than Al Gore. It is great that Bush will be president for another 7 years if he wants to go for re-election. :) Nader was cool but I don't think he would of been a good president in the situation this country is in. I liked Nader more than Bush last year, but if I could of voted I would of picked Bush because sadly Nader was in a small party and had no chance. I hate the party system, people should vote for the individual and the party system sometimes changes peoples mind (i.e. sometimes people will vote for someone simply because the person is a Democrat)

So does Al Gore, but what're ya gonna do, vote for Ralph Nader???? HAAAAAAA!!

Wheres Ross Perot when you need a good.....laugh. Can't knock Bush. He's doing a great job considering everything thats going on. Wish he were a better public speaker though.(JMO) But hey, this is a phins forum. Enuff wit da politics...

Back
Top Bottom