Buffalo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buffalo

How many games will the Buffalo Bills win next season?

Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 3 7.3%

Votes: 13 31.7%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 6 14.6%

Votes: 7 17.1%

Votes: 2 4.9%

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 9 or more (impossible but if you are retarded you may select this)

• Total voters
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hate it when people hate on Bush. He has done a great job, how can you hate that?
That my son is a matter of opinion !! And the last time I checked this is not a political forum,,, KEEP THE POLITICS ON THE POLITICAL FORUMS !!!! Discussing politics on a sports forum creates ARGUMENTS after ARGUMENTS in thread after thread after thread and that is what drives people away from message boards like this one.. This is not B-S, this is fact and I am speaking from years of experience, do not start to ruin this site. Marino1983:fire: :yell:

Sorry Ice, I have to go with 83 on this. Let's keep the politics to a minimum around here otherwise we're going to have the Republican Fin-Heaven, the Democrat Fin-Heaven, and Jessie Ventura's Fin-Heaven and believe me, nobody wants a Jessie "the Body" Ventura MB. :D

Just to be different, I'll say 5.

As for nyrican, it's probably better to ignore that ranting imbecile until after we've played. We can rag on him all we want then, though I doubt he'll submit many posts.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I hate it when people hate on Bush. He has done a great job, how can you hate that?

Well for one, he's totally aligned with oil drilling and helping out big business, and giving tax cuts to the rich. While giving poor people and the elderly the shaft. Surplus? What's a surplus?

See what you guys have done. You've continued with the political garbage and have now gotten a Jills fan to agree with one of us. Are you happy now 984?? This has to stop otherwise a Jets fan will be chiming in on how great Billary Clinton is and then we'll have the apocolypse upon us. THIS MUST STOP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Miamian
Just to be different, I'll say 5.

As for nyrican, it's probably better to ignore that ranting imbecile until after we've played. We can rag on him all we want then, though I doubt he'll submit many posts.

Hey there Miamian

tsk tsk tsk the truth hurts :eek:

we were 10-6 last year and played 2 tough games back to back with Oakland... the fans did not give the Jets a chance to even win the game let alone make it to the playoffs !!!

and we did... like i said it's going to be a very interesting season..
i can say that the JETS will win more then five games this year.

;)

Buffalo 5 wins at best jets 4 wins at best ........................
(jets fans should be used to losing by now4 winning seasons in 35 years)

GO PHINS

Both teams will be lucky to win 8 games(Jets and Billy goats).......... Welcome Calphin to the best Fin site on the web!! :band:

Originally posted by nyrican
they will have more wins then the DOlphins :lol:

:lol: stop you're killing me :lol:

See you in the playoffs :rolleyes: :lol: now I kill me :lol:

:monkey: Jets

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I voted for 9+!!

And I'm not a retard, that's reserved for those who count votes in Florida ;)

I voted 0 to make up for your vote of 9+.

I think your Bills will have 1-5 wins.

Originally posted by Billsfan
Have Fun in Cap HELL........I hope you guys sign Cris Carter....I'll be great seeing you guys in Cap Hell......I'd be nervous.....You have what looks like a good team but you'll have to look out for injuries and a million other things......If you don't win it this year, you'll have to overhaul the entire team and spend a year or two in Cap Jail.......But that's what you should do......Instead, you sign a few free agents every year, fold in the playoffs and repeat the entire process. Most of the teams that WIN, realize that you need to take a step back in order to take a step forward.....The Bills are down now but they'll be drafting at number 4, That's Bluechip talent. and even if they have another year in the dumps, they will add to their talent base. And in just a matter of a year or two, we will have loads of young talent. This is the way to win. I'm not talking smack here, I'm simply giving my opinion (which I think holds water)
oh ya lot of talent , you say we fold in playoffs at least we make the playoffs not the bills they simply suck !!

Back
Top Bottom