Build the trenches? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Build the trenches?

That's a full couple of days too early for Wills if you ask me.

That's a full couple of days too early for Wills if you ask me.

Not if you're lacking a RT...which we are. I'm good with him with one of our 2nd's.

Not if you're lacking a RT...which we are. I'm good with him with one of our 2nd's.
J'Marcus Webb, Isaiah Prince, Jesse Davis, and Julien Davenport are possibly the greatest assemblage of Right Tackle talent in the history of ever!!!

All that line and only 1 playoff win.

2 fwiw

Their line hasn't been the problem. It's been their defense. Specifically pass rush versus Rodgers twice and the parting of the red sea vs the Rams.

Moreso Jerry being cheap in free agency and solely using the draft to upgrade the weaknesses. Takes years that way.

No question, it would be nice to finally have a quality offensive line. Look at Dallas and Indianapolis. Put almost any quarterback behind those lines and they are going to have success. I would like to see a couple of early selections on the offensive line, maybe one of the lower first round picks and one of the seconds.

The Dolphins have so many areas that need talent and it probably makes the most sense to concentrate on the most critical positions -- quarterback, pass rusher, corner, blindside protector, wide receiver. Those are the positions teams pay for when they talent is there.

Back
Top Bottom