Building a QB | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Building a QB

jlfin said:
I won't take credit for it. I actually heard Marino discuss that issue in an interview about 10 years ago. He stated that a QB rarely has to throw a ball more than 40 yds, and most NFL QB's could do that. However, what set him apart was his ability to throw the deep out with high velocity and with pinpoint accuracy.
Brady can't do it. Neither can Manning.

That and he almost always put it down low where only the reciever had a shot at it. He mad a ton of throws where the defender, no matter how well possitioned, never had a remote shot at catching the ball.

Best QB of all-time....Dan Marino...the rest is meaningless. :lol:

clownfish said:
Ears - Fiedler (I can't believe no one has said it yet):evil:

:roflmao: Now that you mentioned it, I can't believe noone said it either. I think we are all still trying to erase him from out collective memories. I will say, he could be up there on the "Heart" meter though. He is/was one tough player.

jlfin said:
So was Jim Harbaugh, but he wasn't a good QB either.

Not sure who you're responding to, since you didn't quote anyone, but if it was me then...

Come on, did I say Fiedler was good QB? No, I said he had a lot of heart.

man clownfish i was going to post a jay and sage post , ah hell i will do this anyways.

for entertainment value + best ears= jay fiedler
for lack of opertunities = sage roseinfields
for arm strenght and a good mind = damon huard
best legs ray lucas
most political qb = jay fiedler ( via wanny)
most comical qb to watch tim rattay

seriously
the smartest i will put bob griese
the most accurate dan marino
the toughest brett farve
most athletic john elway
most overated is michael vick cant throw to save his yang
the most underated qb is brian griese and he can whale that ball downfield
the next dan marino will be josh fields who is currently playing basesball
the next donnovan mcnabb is my qb named bobby reid.

oh sorry guys i hear my girlfreind yelling i better go fix the dishwasher , i was washing my football and it busted the dishwasher later guys.

GRYPHONK fiedler's name should be nowhere near these great quarterbacks. He is probably the worst starting quarterback in dolphins history.

finsgonewild said:
fiedler's name should be nowhere near these great quarterbacks

Hmmm... Me thinks... Sarcasm > You.:wink:

dude that is some pretty nasty sarcasm. No one wants to hear any sarcasm with as bad of a quarterback fiedler was. I dont even care it is a joke!!!! :lol::lol:

finsgonewild said:
dude that is some pretty nasty sarcasm. No one wants to hear any sarcasm with as bad of a quarterback fiedler was. I dont even care it is a joke!!!! :lol::lol:

:roflmao:

How can they not give arm to Marino?? Unless it was VERY one dimensional.

gofins said:
How can they not give arm to Marino?? Unless it was VERY one dimensional.

Precisley! Since when has the media been multi-dimensional?

Back
Top Bottom