Burke Needs To Stop | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burke Needs To Stop

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
His play calling is soft on pass plays. letting darnold eat up our zone. I hate playing not to lose. We need to stay aggressive and play to win

Okay. Not the offense at all.
not saying that at all. the O is sloppy as hell, but the way we ended the half and this conservative play calling on d is ugly. Im a defensive minded guy. but you are absolutely right

His play calling is soft on pass plays. letting darnold eat up our zone. I hate playing not to lose. We need to stay aggressive and play to win

You should check with people with knowledge about how effective the Dolphins were today, such as the NYJETS organization, and see what they have to say!

I don't know. Seems to me the things I was most worried about, the interior line and LBs, have done quite well against two run first teams.

Defense did fine and they played with energy and fire, which was absolutely the difference in the game. Darnold is a dangerous QB right now because he is very good at moving around and finding a guy downfield. He hasn't played long enough to realize he's a Jet and have his confidence rattled, nor do we know his big weaknesses yet. Those Jets receivers aren't big name guys but are more than capable of getting downfield. You aren't always gonna be able to cover everyone for 5 seconds. At the end of the day fluke plays by our offense basically let the Jets dictate the game for all but the last 5 minutes of the second half and the defense took that in stride and held as well as you could expect.

Back
Top Bottom