Burke Needs To Stop | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Burke Needs To Stop

Alanso played with speed during some of those hits. He just flashed by grazing the defender making big impacts and at times, Minkah Fitz shut down entire sides of the field and Darnold kept throwing to his slot receiver or RB. Good job by McCain and X covering the boundries. I'm waiting for sacks by Wake too, but it seems like the scheme is working somewhat.

Defense just needs to fix giving up big plays over the middle and they’re good. They’re forcing turnovers, and not getting gashed in the running game. Pass rush could improve too

the defense has almost half the amount of takeaways thru 2 games (6) as they did all of last season (15)

So much fun watching Kiko get eaten alive when trying to cover the pass. It's disgusting. Kiko couldn't cover a bed with a blanket

His play calling is soft on pass plays. letting darnold eat up our zone. I hate playing not to lose. We need to stay aggressive and play to win

Was that Burke's idea or was he following Gase's orders?

So much fun watching Kiko get eaten alive when trying to cover the pass. It's disgusting. Kiko couldn't cover a bed with a blanket
Kiko has played well the last two weeks, but he can't cover 15-20 yards down field. Not many LBs can.

I don't know if Baker is ready, but he does have more speed than Alanso.

Dude
His play calling is soft on pass plays. letting darnold eat up our zone. I hate playing not to lose. We need to stay aggressive and play to win
Dude, they only got #*#*ing field goals... what more do you want, they scored over 40 last week?

After two weeks, I have more complaints with the O play calling than Burke. His guys are prepared, and mostly in the right position.

He has basically two rookie Lbers, another rookie playing significant snaps in Fitz, and only two competent corners.

I know he has had some shortcomings in the past, but give the guy credit.

The player you want to pick on is Kiko? You're unreal.

He's been far and away Miami's best LB this season and it's not even close. Awful take. Just awful.

Back
Top Bottom