Butthurt and crocodile tears in Patriotsland | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Butthurt and crocodile tears in Patriotsland

Didn't one of the beat writers say that Tannehill said he thought his jaw came out of it's socket on one of the hits?

Did you see the hit where he was flat on his stomach and clearly in pain? I thought right then and there Matt Moore was coming into the game.

He only got sacked once, but part of that was that he was getting rid of the football under pressure. He got ROCKED a few times.

Does this count:

Can we just fire Philbin now and start recruiting

Seriously this team is every bit as ****ty as advertised in the preseason what a ****ing joke

This team just played like the biggest group of ******* I've seen in quite some time.

Even worse, almost everything wrong with the 2013 team reared its head in this game.

Brady plays average and misses open receivers.
OL takes plays off.
Entire team takes halves off.
Stupid mental mistakes destroy drives and gift points.
D is incapable of making easy stops.

Is it on BB? I have no clue, but this team looks about as bad as I could have imagined coming into this season. Almost ZERO improvements on any unit. Thoroughly outplayed across the board, and that's after Miami spotted us a double-digit lead.

P A T H E T I C

Brady's age is starting to show, lots of throws to no body

Maybe this team just wanted to get the annual 'lol we lost to the Phins/Jets' game out of the way early.

WTF Brady? Nice throw bud. :hclap:

Game over. We deserve to go 0-16 if we're just going to suck and look for comebacks again all year.

This reads like a Tom Brady post loss press conferance... It's all "we didn't execute". "We didn't play up to our level". "We lost this game".

No, The Patsies were manhandled by a superior team. End of story.

:lol2:

They had two non-call PIs where their players were literally tackling our guys, and we got called for running into the kicker when their kicker kicked Finnegan while he was on the ground LOL

Welp that's New England Patriots logic lol

Back
Top Bottom