Butthurt and crocodile tears in Patriotsland | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Butthurt and crocodile tears in Patriotsland

I would be nervous if I were the Pats if they can't stop the run. We gained 191 yards on the ground, and the Bills gained 193 and the Jets 212. The three of us are in the top four rushing offenses after the first week; heck, their next opponent, the Vikings, round out the top five with 186 rushing yards today.

Yikes! Their lines were awful...

I love reading pats fans saying they didn't get help from the refs. Or that the refs were clearly helping Miami and the pats don't ever get help. Did they see the game in Gillette last year? Or that whole tuck rule thing? Or every other game they ever played. Smh.

totally agree, there has not been a team on this planet that has been helped by the refs more that the Pats. even in this game there were two awful non-calls and almost a third when the Referee wasn't going to call that Chandler Jones hit til the Line Judge got in his ear.

I love reading pats fans saying they didn't get help from the refs. Or that the refs were clearly helping Miami and the pats don't ever get help. Did they see the game in Gillette last year? Or that whole tuck rule thing? Or every other game they ever played. Smh.

:lol2:

They had two non-call PIs where their players were literally tackling our guys, and we got called for running into the kicker when their kicker kicked Finnegan while he was on the ground LOL

To the OP - much appreciated. I hope if we can keep this up (especially next week against the Bills), you can keep posting this for us. Very entertaining.

And can you guys imagine what those sites would be like if they play the same way and loose to the Vikings??? I can't wait to see their reactions then!! LOL

I didn't hear that one but not surprised. When you go back and watch those hits -- well, let's put it this way: People are concussed and put out of games often on lesser hits. Helmet to helmet always rings the bell when a person drives the top of their helmet into impact.

LD

Ya, Ryan mentioned it in his post game presser that he thought it did.

And can you guys imagine what those sites would be like if they play the same way and loose to the Vikings??? I can't wait to see their reactions then!! LOL

If they get killed by the viks they it will be more about how bad the pats are than how we beat a good team. If they beat the vikings it will make our win look that much better. What we have to do is finally find a way to beat the bills. They had a big upset win yesterday as well. They ran the ball better than we did and we have to find some LBs before next Sunday.
Has anyone heard how long Misi and Ellerbe are going to be out?

wheres that dude here who has that chicken little picture he posts EVERY YEAR ON EVERY POST when someone calls this team out for awful play?

he needs to take a trip over to that pats board and post that chicken pic. they actually need it right now!! :chuckle:

Lmao Patriot fans bitching about officiating is always amusing.

Didn't one of the beat writers say that Tannehill said he thought his jaw came out of it's socket on one of the hits?

Tannehill said it in his post game press conference. I love that guys attitude. His team just put up 33 points on the Patriots and he is talking about getting better and correcting the mistakes. He also got in Miller's face after the play where Miller stopped his route short at the goal line. Miami had to settle for a FG.

Tannehill is ready to lead this team.

I haven't watched our defense do what it did to Tom **** Off Brady since Taylor and Thomas were on the field together. This was a second half and opening game of great enjoyment!

I will say the Hightower personal foul was iffy, but Chandler Jones's two roughing the passers they have been very consistent with calling those, and both times he did hit Tannehill in the head.

And I've been saying for awhile the Pats front 7 is overrated. They're going to improve don't get me wrong (and they'll be there at the end), but they're a team built for a 3-4 pretending to be a 4-3. Our TEs had some bad drops but they were beating up the LBs and safeties for the Pats.

Lmao Patriot fans bitching about officiating is always amusing.

Pats fans have become such an entitled whiny group of brats, that they expect the refs to bail them out everytime they play like crap (which does happen more often than not!).

Back
Top Bottom