Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Didn't Cincy win with three backup OL-men?
I think he was referring to the Damar Hamlin situation, but in reality it gave them a lot to play for. They were pumped up to play us and they quickly forgot about him as we nearly beat them. Bills just ran into the better team today.

Can't wait until a certain poster posts the video's to show it wasn't Joshy's fault.
Me too... I can't stand fans who blindly support their teams QB despite their obvious short commings.
Jack Black Smile GIF

Josh Allen was not the same QB this year. And while the elbow injury probably didn't help, in actuality it was just his field vision - he regressed back to looking like a young scrambling QB. Whenever the chips were down this year he just spent several drives trying to run QB draws every play. And hey - a lot of times that worked in the regular season. But by taking this shortcut he won some battles and lost the war. Doing this every time he felt uncomfortable, he never really worked through his troubles in the pocket, and that really came back to bite him in the end and limited his range of tricks.

Back
Top Bottom