Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cartoon Tongue GIF by Jason Clarke

Pretty demoralizing for Buffalo, can't get over the hump three years in a row.
There's enough evidence now that the team and staff as constructed isn't good enough.
It's possible they pissed away their opportunity last year because McDermott's paranoia at the end of the Chiefs playoffs game.
He might be coaching for his job next season as crazy as that is to think.
Also there's a team in their division chomping at their heels that had them on the ropes with their third string QB.

Pretty demoralizing for Buffalo, can't get over the hump three years in a row.
There's enough evidence now that the team and staff as constructed isn't good enough.
It's possible they pissed away their opportunity last year because McDermott's paranoia at the end of the Chiefs playoffs game.
He might be coaching for his job next season as crazy as that is to think.
Also there's a team in their division chomping at their heels that had them on the ropes with their third string QB.
Bills fans better get their refunds on the tickets they bought to go to championship game in atlanta
The refs handed them them game against Miami . Cincy just exposed them..

He only comes here by coincidence when his team wins, and when his teams beats Miami, he is here seconds after the win...But again, just a coincidence.

I am not a fan of doing this, but I am going to see how long it takes him to show up (And more importantly, h1ow long he sticks around), and post here again...Though he might come to see if anyone is talking bad about his team
100% correct. Earlier in the season when we had it going on he avoided the place like a disease. Then as soon as things turn sour he's back and chirping. Here "in peace" my ASS! He's a royal dick IMO and comes here to be a provocateur and agitate. Should be long time banned...

Something like: Why are fans of this guy crying so much today?

Attachments

• buffalo_billjpg.jpeg
    buffalo_billjpg.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 19
Whatever. I don’t HATE Buffalo like I hated the Pats with Brady. Kinda feel sorry for their fans. That 4 in a row thing had to be miserable to experience.

I will say, Josh Allen can be pretty annoying. Starting fights with D linemen and just overdoing the trash talk in general. He needs to humble himself a bit he’s good but he’s not THAT good.

I don't know but he was here immediately after the Bills beat the Dolphins last week. So weird.
I know right? Praising our team. BS trying to gloat but come off nice.

You’re right, hasn’t said a peep now that they lost. I wanna congratulate his team for choking once again.

Stick to football brother Clutch. No politics in the main

Back
Top Bottom