Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also for those that had the questions in the other thread that I cannot post in.

1. Yes I did process my refund for my tickets in ATL. (I never said I got the cash yet) 10-14 days

2. I no longer get upset and let football dictate my mood long term. Yes the game sucked. Yep they lost. That’s football. The issues I have been talking about with this team have been shown. But got to spend time with my parents. Got to see friends and family I don’t see often. Enjoyed good conversations and all and all had a fun entertaining game.

3. I am here. Like I always am. I am still surprised people just think I disappear. Seriously it is like they have me confused with someone else.

4. After I get some sleep will be in full offseason mode. Looking at prospects and offseason. Now that said so those that seem to think i disappear. Fair warning I do tend to not visit football message boards as much during the offseason.

5. All the digs were read and some I enjoyed. Others were pretty blah. All and all another football season in the books. Now comes the times for change, tweaks, retooling, and getting ready to do it all again.
You made it a round further than us in the playoffs. Of course everyone here has to hate you because you are a Bills fan. Just the same if you were a Pats fan or Jets fan. It's a divisional thing. In my book, your a fan which is short for Fanatic...Cheers, I would wish you good luck next year, but that would make me full of Shi%. Enjoy your family, and having sports in your life and Go Fins!!

I think he was referring to the Damar Hamlin situation, but in reality it gave them a lot to play for. They were pumped up to play us and they quickly forgot about him as we nearly beat them. Bills just ran into the better team today.
If he did that he was absolutely correct. That was an extremely difficult situation for the Bills with very little chance they could maintain prior level, especially over a series of games.

It was ineptly evaluated by the public in terms of how the team would be impacted. I'll never understand the notion that downers lead to emotional ups, or that uppers lead to emotional downs. I'm talking results, not substance. I had a roommate in Las Vegas who sharply understood that shocking negatives cause a hangover effect. His favorite betting scenario was to go against a road team if its prior game was a late unbelievable collapse. And he was correct. I saw him collect big time after time, especially in college sports.

Somehow the public prefers to believe that a devastating setback will lead to high energy rebound. That's not how it works. Normal NFL defeats lead to positive energy if the team is on the road the following week. Buffalo's scenario all but guaranteed lower energy and focus level.

Even before the game, if I bet, I would have put money on the Bengals for two reasons. One, we played them close with our third string quarterback and had we not had silly penalties and delay of games, who knows. Two, Joe Burrow comes up clutch when it matters, in college and the pros. As much as I like Tua, I am somewhat envious of the Bengals having Burrow.

What I find amusing is that it was snowing and according to the media and experts its....god help any team travelling to Buffalo because they love playing in it. Well guess what. They looked like they play their home games in Mexico if their running and tackling was anything to go by. Bengals looked like the home team.

Try and stay classy people.
When Tua got injured fans donated coin to his charities as a mark of respect.
When Hamlin suffered that horrible 'injury,' again fans came together to support both the Bills and the Bengals.
I understand the rivalry, but stay a bit classy.

Eh. The Bengals having sustained success isn’t good either. It never ends.
I believe it's Joe Mixon NOT Burrow who is the driving force behind that O. When Burrow is missing one, he is not the same player. Still good but not great.

Bills Fan In Peace, I don't believe #2! You no longer let it affect your mood long term!! I call massive BS but credit for showing up after a loss. I was honestly surprised to see Buffalo losing the battle in the trenches. They are always the more physical team, until yesterday. I was pretty sure the Bills could handle their biz at home. I don't think the Bengals are a better team than Buffalo but I guess they were yesterday. Josh running on every play didn't save the day this time.
Our teams had 3 epic battles this year! I'll be re watching some of the games when I missing football in a month or two.

Bills Fan In Peace, I don't believe #2! You no longer let it affect your mood long term!! I call massive BS but credit for showing up after a loss. I was honestly surprised to see Buffalo losing the battle in the trenches. They are always the more physical team, until yesterday. I was pretty sure the Bills could handle their biz at home. I don't think the Bengals are a better team than Buffalo but I guess they were yesterday. Josh running on every play didn't save the day this time.
Our teams had 3 epic battles this year! I'll be re watching some of the games when I missing football in a month or two.
Seriously it no longer does. Football is entertainment it doesn’t control my life. That was part of the maturation process of me as a fan. I get it if you don’t believe me. It’s fine. To be honest the only thing I am super pissed about was losing the easy 4x to 6x face value return I would have got for the 6
Tickets I got in Atlanta. Oooo well.

I remember this clown coming in here last year asking us dolphins fans how much the Bills will blow us out by... their windows has already started closing lol
No window is closing when you have a top end QB. That is the reality. They will retool and be right in the mix again next year.

Back
Top Bottom