Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

screenshot_20230122_185340-jpg.129025
Excellent

No window is closing when you have a top end QB. That is the reality. They will retool and be right in the mix again next year.
A top end QB doesn’t regularly throw RZ INTs. He’s good but just not good enough to win a SB. Never gonna happen.

No window is closing when you have a top end QB. That is the reality. They will retool and be right in the mix again next year.
He has top end talent, LOW end clutch ability. He doesn't have the IT factor. Burrow shows more moxy under pressure. Flores screwed us so many ways we could have had this dude... It'd better to have a great team than a great QB and meh players around you

A top end QB doesn’t regularly throw RZ INTs. He’s good but just not good enough to win a SB. Never gonna happen.
Except he is a Top End QB. Yes he turned over in the redzone this year. That is the First year. But I do feel happy for all those waiting to use their pre draft and rookie year narratives to have a little window to do it this year.

He has top end talent, LOW end clutch ability. He doesn't have the IT factor. Burrow shows more moxy under pressure. Flores screwed us so many ways we could have had this dude... It'd better to have a great team than a great QB and meh players around you
Ahhhh the same thing more hyperbole about a QB that does show clutch ability (whatever that is) and It factor but cool you have one year with 4 losses to finally use some pre draft and rookie year narratives.

He does have really good AVAIL ability.

Ahhhh the same thing more hyperbole about a QB that does show clutch ability (whatever that is) and It factor but cool you have one year with 4 losses to finally use some pre draft and rookie year narratives.
Tears are that salty, huh? Wonderful. Karma. I am confident in saying that Josh Allen is a mental midget.

Even before the game, if I bet, I would have put money on the Bengals for two reasons. One, we played them close with our third string quarterback and had we not had silly penalties and delay of games, who knows. Two, Joe Burrow comes up clutch when it matters, in college and the pros. As much as I like Tua, I am somewhat envious of the Bengals having Burrow.
Bills got DOMINATED on both sides of the line. Allen choked and made some boneheaded plays and the refs didn't fall for his usual begging for calls.

Bills had a bigtime letdown

I dunno if I'll saybthe Buffalo window is closing per say but I think this year was an all in year and I do think they're going to have to make some tough roster decisions this off-season
The need to retool it.

Instead of spending all the premier assets on defense. Get Josh a top Rookie WR. Get and OL.

Find role players like they have on offense since Josh got Diggs for the defense.

Tears are that salty, huh? Wonderful. Karma. I am confident in saying that Josh Allen is a mental midget.
He has that top end AVAILability. More than I can say for some. I am confident staying Tempered Glass is not as Brittle as another who dispute having to elite WRs wasn’t in the playoffs yet again

I dunno if I'll saybthe Buffalo window is closing per say but I think this year was an all in year and I do think they're going to have to make some tough roster decisions this off-season
this.. and if they continue to let Allen take the hits that he takes, they better hope the "spotter" doesn't watch their games.
i don't want injuries for anyone but i'd be worried about Allen taking those shots

this.. and if they continue to let Allen take the hits that he takes, they better hope the "spotter" doesn't watch their games.
i don't want injuries for anyone but i'd be worried about Allen taking those shots
I am low key glad it happened. Exposed what I have been saying about the OL for years now. They are not good. Allen makes them look serviceable.

And the fact is all broke because CINCY took a pressure scheme from Boyer and got to Allen. Maybe it will finally force investment in the offense.

I am low key glad it happened. Exposed what I have been saying about the OL for years now. They are not good. Allen makes them look serviceable.

And the fact is all broke because CINCY took a pressure scheme from Boyer and got to Allen. Maybe it will finally force investment in the offense.

Do you think McDermott could get canned?

It appears looking from the outside that the loss of Von Miller really affected the pass rush and D line. They were a menace early in the season.

I didn’t think it would have that much affect later in the season when he went down, but sure looked like it to me.

White didn’t seem right yet either, maybe this is why Jones didn’t want to give it a go and put bad tape out..

Back
Top Bottom