Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

No window is closing when you have a top end QB. That is the reality. They will retool and be right in the mix again next year.

I think your problem is coaching.
I was surprised how thoroughly out coached your team was yesterday.
Something i have not really tested but might look into is the theory your team analytics might be misleading because McDermott likes to pour it on when he plays inferior teams.
I started noticing it after that 56 point beatdown in 2020.

I know the kind of fan you are and I know the kind of fan I am. If you know how to have your team lose and not be royally pissed for a good while, you're a better man than I. I'd be mad if I were a Bills fan. You guys had the better team and you were at home. Buffalo really should have found a way to win that game. It was right there for the taking!! Mad yet?? I'm just kidding around!! You guys have a great team going forward and your QB is MUCH more durable than ours and you guys didn't lose your 1st round pick because your owner is an idiot. Meanwhile, Miami and Buffalo is a fun rivalry and we had 3 great games this season.
BTW, what I do at this point is start focusing more on the Miami Heat!
Buffalo did not have the better team. Not sure why everyone keeps dismissing Cincinnati. They will bring the wood to the Chiefs next week and play in their 2nd straight Super Bowl. That team is for real and I would take their roster, including QB, over Buffalo's any day of the week.

I call it one game. Top end WB absolutely. 28-30 teams would take him in a heartbeat. Including yours.
No…We probably wouldn’t. We have a QB we’re committed to and our QB is better than yours when he’s healthy….Which isn’t often. So….We don’t need your choking QB….We already have an injury prone one we have to deal with.

The thing that stood out, is how the Bills folded against a very physical football team in the Cincinnati Bengals.

Where is Von Miller and his big contract? Anyone see him? Oh yeah, he's counting his money on injured reserve.

FnF_PCsXoAYQHWZ

I know the kind of fan you are and I know the kind of fan I am. If you know how to have your team lose and not be royally pissed for a good while, you're a better man than I. I'd be mad if I were a Bills fan. You guys had the better team and you were at home. Buffalo really should have found a way to win that game. It was right there for the taking!! Mad yet?? I'm just kidding around!! You guys have a great team going forward and your QB is MUCH more durable than ours and you guys didn't lose your 1st round pick because your owner is an idiot. Meanwhile, Miami and Buffalo is a fun rivalry and we had 3 great games this season.
BTW, what I do at this point is start focusing more on the Miami Heat!
I actually dont think we have a better team.

Weapons Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst Mixon >>> Diggs, Davis, Beasley, Knox and Singletary

QB Burrow and Allen - I will call that a push

Defense I think Bengals are better that will all change I think when they have to pay their QB and Weapons.

I think the 13 seconds (rightfully) made the Bills think OK we are fine on offense lets make a couple tweaks and run it back. It ultimately finally exposed a lingering problem a BAD OL and Blah outside of Diggs.

I think your problem is coaching.
I was surprised how thoroughly out coached your team was yesterday.
Something i have not really tested but might look into is the theory your team analytics might be misleading because McDermott likes to pour it on when he plays inferior teams.
I started noticing it after that 56 point beatdown in 2020.
When McD is outcoached they lose by alot. As long as he doesnt have to make many in game decisions they will win or lose in close ones. When he is struggling they are blown out, that is a normal trend I do get from him.

I actually dont think we have a better team.

Weapons Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Hurst Mixon >>> Diggs, Davis, Beasley, Knox and Singletary

QB Burrow and Allen - I will call that a push

Defense I think Bengals are better that will all change I think when they have to pay their QB and Weapons.

I think the 13 seconds (rightfully) made the Bills think OK we are fine on offense lets make a couple tweaks and run it back. It ultimately finally exposed a lingering problem a BAD OL and Blah outside of Diggs.
You do get this is a Dolphins fan site and we don't give a **** about your team unless they are enduring misery or leaping balls first into a lava flow right? Like, you get that, right?

Back
Top Bottom