Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's more civil than some posters here
Of course he is. He can be the voice of reason. The guy that takes the high road. Because he’s on an enemy team chat site. It’s pathetic. He panders to the posters here so they don’t tune him out. And too many here lap it up like a Labrador retriever.

Appreciate it. No longer in upstate Ny. Actually no longer in Orlando either. Moved up to MD this summer.

I will be here posting about your offseason moves. Probably be away a bit. Have something to do I write off-season primers on each Bills position group to prep for the offseason which does consume a lot of my pre UFA time.
Thank you - for every minute you are away.

Unfortunately it's not always fixable even if you want to. The lack of quality offensive linemen is a problem all throughout the league although actually drafting linemen would be a start for Buffalo.

We've HEAVILY invested in Oline and we've only made it up to "just ok" at best. It's rough out there on those Oline streets.
Well you have to identify and land. Perfect example my three top targets all will go a long way on the Bills OL. and I can fit them all in my cap. Risner, Pocic and Taylor. If I can get 30% play better than what I got even if it isnt the TOP end OL. The play of my QB will help alot. Example all those are low penalty low sack low pressure rate players. The all have flaws too but for what I am targeting for the position they meet the Bill

I am not going to get an All around top OT for example unless I am paying 25M or drafting and developing. That is why Armstead was available for you all, probably the closest to that top end all around OL, but can with the INJ tag which made him affordable.

He only comes here by coincidence when his team wins, and when his teams beats Miami, he is here seconds after the win...But again, just a coincidence.

I am not a fan of doing this, but I am going to see how long it takes him to show up (And more importantly, h1ow long he sticks around), and post here again...Though he might come to see if anyone is talking bad about his team

Agree.

Of course he is. He can be the voice of reason. The guy that takes the high road. Because he’s on an enemy team chat site. It’s pathetic. He panders to the posters here so they don’t tune him out. And too many here lap it up like a Labrador retriever.
As opposed to the embarrassing horde of "lAwL bIlLs FaN gO bAcK tO bUfFaLo FoRuMs" posters that want their echo chamber at all costs?

You say "lap up", but some people may actually give a **** about getting the perspective from the other side.

I wanted the bills to go to the superbowl. They would have a losing record nobody would break. Would of been 5 peat.

R.E.L.A.X...lol

He's a rival poster that lets us know his true identify... IMHO its good...he hasn't rubbed it in and is respectable.

And I have a Labrador...BTW after 13 years with me he's a fin fan...

Life's good!

Yet here I am and you notice who isnt engaging with football talk? The same ones that like to ask where I am, it is pretty funny actually.
Now that the Bills season is over and they are looking average again you should change your handle to DolphinsFanInPeace and make the final change and come join us once and for all

Secretly we know that's what you want, don't worry, we won't tell anyone :)

Now that the Bills season is over and they are looking average again you should change your handle to DolphinsFanInPeace and make the final change and come join us once and for all

Secretly we know that's what you want, don't worry, we won't tell anyone :)
Nah that isn’t happening.

Back
Top Bottom