Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

100% correct. Earlier in the season when we had it going on he avoided the place like a disease. Then as soon as things turn sour he's back and chirping. Here "in peace" my ASS! He's a royal dick IMO and comes here to be a provocateur and agitate. Should be long time banned...
I'm glad, I wasn't the only one who snuffed this guy out. He's rotten eggs and stinky underwear all in one!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Also for those that had the questions in the other thread that I cannot post in.

1. Yes I did process my refund for my tickets in ATL. (I never said I got the cash yet) 10-14 days

2. I no longer get upset and let football dictate my mood long term. Yes the game sucked. Yep they lost. That’s football. The issues I have been talking about with this team have been shown. But got to spend time with my parents. Got to see friends and family I don’t see often. Enjoyed good conversations and all and all had a fun entertaining game.

3. I am here. Like I always am. I am still surprised people just think I disappear. Seriously it is like they have me confused with someone else.

4. After I get some sleep will be in full offseason mode. Looking at prospects and offseason. Now that said so those that seem to think i disappear. Fair warning I do tend to not visit football message boards as much during the offseason.

5. All the digs were read and some I enjoyed. Others were pretty blah. All and all another football season in the books. Now comes the times for change, tweaks, retooling, and getting ready to do it all again.
I am glad the Bills lost but I give you credit for showing up. You actually always do show up. Also appreciate your football insight on bills and dolphins. Enjoy the offseason man.

I hope the bills keep McDermott. He's stubborn enough to keep the bills from getting over the hump especially if Dorsey leaves. McDermott would love nothing more than run the ball 30-40 times a game. Daboll and Dorsey both have had their spats with McDermott already so Dorsey will probably be happy to get out of there.

Also for those that had the questions in the other thread that I cannot post in.

1. Yes I did process my refund for my tickets in ATL. (I never said I got the cash yet) 10-14 days

2. I no longer get upset and let football dictate my mood long term. Yes the game sucked. Yep they lost. That’s football. The issues I have been talking about with this team have been shown. But got to spend time with my parents. Got to see friends and family I don’t see often. Enjoyed good conversations and all and all had a fun entertaining game.

3. I am here. Like I always am. I am still surprised people just think I disappear. Seriously it is like they have me confused with someone else.

4. After I get some sleep will be in full offseason mode. Looking at prospects and offseason. Now that said so those that seem to think i disappear. Fair warning I do tend to not visit football message boards as much during the offseason.

5. All the digs were read and some I enjoyed. Others were pretty blah. All and all another football season in the books. Now comes the times for change, tweaks, retooling, and getting ready to

I appreciate that you are willing to post on here whether your Bills win or lose.

As a Dolphin fan since 1966, I always root against the Bills, Patriots, and Jets.Yet as a football fan I know how difficult it is to be a fan of a team and to watch that team fail to win it all.

Enjoy the off season and stay safe up there in Buffalo this winter.

I appreciate that you are willing to post on here whether your Bills win or lose.

As a Dolphin fan since 1966, I always root against the Bills, Patriots, and Jets.Yet as a football fan I know how difficult it is to be a fan of a team and to watch that team fail to win it all.

Enjoy the off season and stay safe up there in Buffalo this winter.
Appreciate it. No longer in upstate Ny. Actually no longer in Orlando either. Moved up to MD this summer.

I will be here posting about your offseason moves. Probably be away a bit. Have something to do I write off-season primers on each Bills position group to prep for the offseason which does consume a lot of my pre UFA time.

A year ago the Bills narrowly got knocked out against Kansas City and entered the off-season with optimism. This season they still won the AFC East. However, Buffalo have clearly gone backwards. The loss against Cincinnati at home in the snow was actually a complete demolition. Josh Allen prides himself on his physical superiority but he looked more like Josh Average. BTW, the Bills also don't have a running game.

5. All the digs were read and some I enjoyed. Others were pretty blah. All and all another football season in the books. Now comes the times for change, tweaks, retooling, and getting ready to do it all again.
You are a good fan for showing up unlike other Bills fans after a loss so you deserve credit, tough loss but Bengals was just better and Bills will need to make some changes to their coordinators or it will be the same result

I have to admit that I was surprised that Bills lost but I can not complain!
Shouldn’t be the writing was on the wall since the bye week for those that really paid close attention.

The fins have a rush concept that the bengals used and perfected. Muddle rush the right side ensuring not to get deeper than Allen on Edge. And clogging the underneath escape route right.

Bengals did that and added pressure schemes to the left. Josh had nowhere to escape too. The OL has been bad for years (Allen covered them with his movement).

Good thing is it can all be fixed pretty easily. Bad thing is the Coach and FO have ignored it since Josh has been here and I don’t have confidence they will change this offseason.

You are a good fan for showing up unlike other Bills fans after a loss so you deserve credit, tough loss but Bengals was just better and Bills will need to make some changes to their coordinators or it will be the same result
Agree with all this. Bengals are a better team and Changes to team design and coaches are needed.

Shouldn’t be the writing was on the wall since the bye week for those that really paid close attention.

The fins have a rush concept that the bengals used and perfected. Muddle rush the right side ensuring not to get deeper than Allen on Edge. And clogging the underneath escape route right.

Bengals did that and added pressure schemes to the left. Josh had nowhere to escape too. The OL has been bad for years (Allen covered them with his movement).

Good thing is it can all be fixed pretty easily. Bad thing is the Coach and FO have ignored it since Josh has been here and I don’t have confidence they will change this offseason.
Unfortunately it's not always fixable even if you want to. The lack of quality offensive linemen is a problem all throughout the league although actually drafting linemen would be a start for Buffalo.

We've HEAVILY invested in Oline and we've only made it up to "just ok" at best. It's rough out there on those Oline streets.

Back
Top Bottom