Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bye bye Burfalo! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously it no longer does. Football is entertainment it doesn’t control my life. That was part of the maturation process of me as a fan. I get it if you don’t believe me. It’s fine. To be honest the only thing I am super pissed about was losing the easy 4x to 6x face value return I would have got for the 6
Tickets I got in Atlanta. Oooo well.
Trust me. Sold 6 $110 tickets for 750 each. For the bengals home game that was cancelled. Ticket master only paid me the first four because they sold earlier than the last two

I lost $3,390 on a game vs $660 invest. I had to payback $2,700.

It happensAD927A92-A84F-4E46-9E94-D3879BF55765.jpeg

It’s beginning to look more and more like Cincinnati is actually the team to beat in the AFC now. They can put up points and put together drives and that defense doesn’t get the credit they deserve for what they’ve been able to do against high powered offenses in the last 2 seasons.

He has that top end AVAILability. More than I can say for some. I am confident staying Tempered Glass is not as Brittle as another who dispute having to elite WRs wasn’t in the playoffs yet again
That's cute, such high expectations such pathetic results. You guys are cooked. Soft team, horrible GM. How can you build such a soft team that plays in those elements AT HOME?

Do you think McDermott could get canned?
I am on my fence with him. I think there wasn’t a better coach to get through the tragedies of this season. I also however do not want to waste a top end QB on a coach that wants to build through defense.

I don’t think he is going anywhere this year. I do think there needs to be serious questions from a Pegulas saying ok. Now what? We have had a top defense every year only to get bounced by top end Offenses with a QB running that out QB is right up there with.

That's cute, such high expectations such pathetic results. You guys are cooked. Soft team, horrible GM. How can you build such a soft team that plays in those elements AT HOME?
Another year of playoffs. Another year of double digit wins. Another year of fun football. My expectations were met. They ran into a better team on that Sunday. It happens and glad it happened the way it did. Now bills can see their OL is trash and has been being covered for by Josh. And all that investment on defense is neutralized by a top end offense.

Josh Allen was not the same QB this year. And while the elbow injury probably didn't help, in actuality it was just his field vision - he regressed back to looking like a young scrambling QB. Whenever the chips were down this year he just spent several drives trying to run QB draws every play. And hey - a lot of times that worked in the regular season. But by taking this shortcut he won some battles and lost the war. Doing this every time he felt uncomfortable, he never really worked through his troubles in the pocket, and that really came back to bite him in the end and limited his range of tricks.
I think it has more to do with losing Daboll. His play calling was creative and used all of the resources on offense. That offense became more predictable as the season went on.

Last edited:
I am on my fence with him. I think there wasn’t a better coach to get through the tragedies of this season. I also however do not want to waste a top end QB on a coach that wants to build through defense.

I don’t think he is going anywhere this year. I do think there needs to be serious questions from a Pegulas saying ok. Now what? We have had a top defense every year only to get bounced by top end Offenses with a QB running that out QB is right up there with.

That was my thought process after watching the game. Maybe the Bills would be better off with an offensive oriented coach. It also appears they may have peaked defensively in that scheme and the league has it figured out.

It appears looking from the outside that the loss of Von Miller really affected the pass rush and D line. They were a menace early in the season.

I didn’t think it would have that much affect later in the season when he went down, but sure looked like it to me.

White didn’t seem right yet either, maybe this is why Jones didn’t want to give it a go and put bad tape out..
Agree. He played like he isnt trusting his knee. I think he will be back next year, but something seemed off.

That was my thought process after watching the game. Maybe the Bills would be better off with an offensive oriented coach. It also appears they may have peaked defensively in that scheme and the league has it figured out.
I have been screaming about two things for 3 years now. Our Offense is Allen and Diggs and a bunch of JAGs. And our offensive line is bad and Josh covered for them alot.

Maybe this game finally gets the powers to be to see it as well

Seriously it no longer does. Football is entertainment it doesn’t control my life. That was part of the maturation process of me as a fan. I get it if you don’t believe me. It’s fine. To be honest the only thing I am super pissed about was losing the easy 4x to 6x face value return I would have got for the 6
Tickets I got in Atlanta. Oooo well.
I know the kind of fan you are and I know the kind of fan I am. If you know how to have your team lose and not be royally pissed for a good while, you're a better man than I. I'd be mad if I were a Bills fan. You guys had the better team and you were at home. Buffalo really should have found a way to win that game. It was right there for the taking!! Mad yet?? I'm just kidding around!! You guys have a great team going forward and your QB is MUCH more durable than ours and you guys didn't lose your 1st round pick because your owner is an idiot. Meanwhile, Miami and Buffalo is a fun rivalry and we had 3 great games this season.
BTW, what I do at this point is start focusing more on the Miami Heat!

Back
Top Bottom