C-pep Jersey Blowout!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C-pep Jersey Blowout!!!

PBFloyd

Lone Gunman
Reaction score
Well for those of you that are interested every Sports Fan-Attic (per my friend whom is the manager of a local one) across the State are "liquidating" their C-Pep stocks by marking all of his jerseys down to $10.00 for screen printed replicas and $38.00 for real authentic stitched ones.

The ones in my area have them in every color and size (Orange, Aqua, White, and Grey). Regardless if you are a C-Pep fan or not, its deal!

I plan on removing his name myself and having a local embroidery store stitch a custom name plate with my name on the back.

Just thought I would give ya'll a heads up :wink:

Are they really that confident that C-Pep will never play another snap for the Fins?

Well we dont have Sports Fan-Attics in Tennessee... how about you pick one up for me and ship it to tennessee? 8)

damn i'll buy one. Im not even that hyped about cpep, but an authentic for 40? if only i didnt live in southern Pa...

I just called the Tampa store, and they are running a sale on Pep Jersey's. 39.99 for rep., 150.00 for authentic, however they are out of authentic jersey's. You can order onlie with link above. phone # for the Tampa store is 813-926-4884, I was told the prices are the same at all locations.

Well for those of you that are interested every Sports Fan-Attic (per my friend whom is the manager of a local one) across the State are "liquidating" their C-Pep stocks by marking all of his jerseys down to $10.00 for screen printed replicas and $38.00 for real authentic stitched ones.

The ones in my area have them in every color and size (Orange, Aqua, White, and Grey). Regardless if you are a C-Pep fan or not, its deal!

I plan on removing his name myself and having a local embroidery store stitch a custom name plate with my name on the back.

Just thought I would give ya'll a heads up :wink:

Any interest in buying one for me and mailing it to me up here in the Northeast?

I don't even see a Pep

Neither did I.

Funny thing is I was just saying to a co-worker yesterday that I really want to buy a C-Pep jersey. But I have been holding off just in case he gets cut or traded (I doubt it but you never know).

Maybe I'll reconsider that position if the price is right.

Mmmmm . . . . . . either someone made WAY too many of those jerseys and didn't sell them or somebody thinks they know something!!! Stores won't drop prices that low unless they feel they won't move them otherwise. Wonder if Cam is part owner of the store and told them to clear out the Cpep inventory before he starts making moves?

I know, I know . . . . "Cpep will be the second coming and we all need to be ready for a breakout year this season". Still, I'd be a little nervous if I was CPep right now.

Last offseason I was standing in the Fin pro shop wondering if I should buy a new Brown or Pep jersey. I chose Brown, eventhough the #23 might make people think I was wearing a Surtain jersey. I wasn't worried that people would think I was wearing a #8 Klaus Wilmsmeyer. I thought that Pep might get hurt and his career would be over and I might as well be wearing a #11 Huard jersey.

I bought the Brown.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

Mmmmm . . . . . . either someone made WAY too many of those jerseys and didn't sell them or somebody thinks they know something!!! Stores won't drop prices that low unless they feel they won't move them otherwise. Wonder if Cam is part owner of the store and told them to clear out the Cpep inventory before he starts making moves?

I know, I know . . . . "Cpep will be the second coming and we all need to be ready for a breakout year this season". Still, I'd be a little nervous if I was CPep right now.

The only thing that's really cheap are the rep jerseys 39.99 and lests face it the usual 70.00 price tag for a rep jersey is just to much for what you get. I would rather over pay for an authentic jersey then over pay for a rep. BTW, when I called the store, they said all non-playoff team rep jersey's are the same price.

Back
Top Bottom