C-pep Jersey Blowout!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

C-pep Jersey Blowout!!!

Yesterday on my lunch break I went to University Mall in Tampa and saw some of the replica's on sale for $10.00!!!, however they were all small and medium's :(

They had a faux-authentic one in grey for $38.00 but it was a XXXL, and I don't need a blanket. :(

My friend told me that the Citrus Park Mall in Tampa had a bunch in different colors last week when he bought one that were all faux-orginals, I'm going to have to go out there and pick one up.

Its a deal!!!

Last offseason I was standing in the Fin pro shop wondering if I should buy a new Brown or Pep jersey. I chose Brown, eventhough the #23 might make people think I was wearing a Surtain jersey. I wasn't worried that people would think I was wearing a #8 Klaus Wilmsmeyer. I thought that Pep might get hurt and his career would be over and I might as well be wearing a #11 Huard jersey.

I bought the Brown.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

I see you are from jacksonville. Is that Jacksonville, FL? I went in looking for a white Zach Thomas/Ronnie Brown Jersey in a size M. All Football Fanatics had was a Daunte jersey (White) in a size Medium and I got it....Nooooo

Back
Top Bottom