Calico Sprains both knees against Cowboys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calico Sprains both knees against Cowboys

Mlapd

" Navy Chief" Hawaii in the House!
Reaction score
:rofl4: I was just looking over the NFL site. It says that Tyrone Calico sprained both his knees being dragged down on a tackle in tonights game. With the season being two weeks away. That's great news for us. At least someone elses team is getting beat up for a change. Figured I'd give you guys some sort of good news. :lol:

Mlapd said:
:rofl4: I was just looking over the NFL site. It says that Tyrone Calico sprained both his knees being dragged down on a tackle in tonights game. With the season being two weeks away. That's great news for us. At least someone elses team is getting beat up for a change. Figured I'd give you guys some sort of good news. :lol:

I just can't believe some people take pleasure out of someone else being hurt. You're acting like a real punk.

Why would you want their players to be hurt when we play them??? Have YOU ever sprained a knee before? **** hurts man...

I hope he returns fast...

Look, don't get me wrong here. I'm not happy he's hurt, but if him not playing against us in the first game gives us a better chance to win. So be it. I bet all the fan's of all the other teams were playing this year aren't saying, "I really wish David Boston was going to be playing when we play Miami". It's about time we get some sort of breaks. It seems like we always get the short end of the stick, that's all.:confused: We need all the breaks we can get!:D

Pathetic thread...plain & simple.

I hope Calico gets healthy by week 1. Even if our expectations are better, I want to play the best team Tennessee can put out there. That's what football is all about.

Dude not cool:shakeno:
Mlapd said:

You guys must be crazy. Part of winning in the NFL and going to the Super Bowl is catching breaks at the right time. Do you think when we went 17-0 we did it without catching any? It's part of the game. We need all the help we can get. If it would have said he would never walk again, then that's one thing. You are blowing this way out of proportion.:shakeno:

We don't celebrate the misfortune of others. If that's your bag, maybe you should be looking elsewhere. I am heartened by just how quickly you have been corrected, and I join the chorus hoping for Tyrone to make a quick recovery.

I know guys who are Jets and Pats fans and they are pretty happy that David Boston and Ricky Williams aren't playing this year. If you actually want to sit up here and say you would rather him to play against us your full of it, maybe I sound kind of insensitive, but you are thinking it just not saying it .

Mlapd said:
You guys must be crazy. Part of winning in the NFL and going to the Super Bowl is catching breaks at the right time. Do you think when we went 17-0 we did it without catching any? It's part of the game. We need all the help we can get. If it would have said he would never walk again, then that's one thing. You are blowing this way out of proportion.:shakeno:

The guy is hurt and you're happy about it. Injuries may be part of the game and his injury could benefit us week 1 if it is serious enough, but that is still no reason to celebrate. I think the crazy one is you.

I'm not going to say I didnt laugh about the Ricky thing, because it would be hard not to as an opposing fan. Plus he didnt get injured he just quit on you, what happened to Boston on the other hand was unfortunate and I didnt "celebrate" it or nothing.

Not all opposing fans want to beat a team when they are down/injured.

You know what really cracks me up? I sit hear and read all these threads, and half of them say how Miami never has any good breaks, or we are cursed. Tell me any other type of good break we are going to catch. Oh, I know " Steve Mcnair suddenly retires one week before the season". or " The Nfl has changed Miami's schedule, they will only play teams with a losing record". :roflmao: :yell: You guys are fakes.

Back
Top Bottom