Calico Sprains both knees against Cowboys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calico Sprains both knees against Cowboys

Look my man I'm not bashing you but some us just have more class. if some Jet and Bills fan think our injuries are funny that just shows lack of class. I would prefer to kick the sh** out of other teams when they're at full strengh to be the best we need to beat the best!!!!!!!!
Mlapd said:
I know guys who are Jets and Pats fans and they are pretty happy that David Boston and Ricky Williams aren't playing this year. If you actually want to sit up here and say you would rather him to play against us your full of it, maybe I sound kind of insensitive, but you are thinking it just not saying it .

Mlapd said:
You know what really cracks me up? I sit hear and read all these threads, and half of them say how Miami never has any good breaks, or we are cursed. Tell me any other type of good break we are going to catch. Oh, I know " Steve Mcnair suddenly retires one week before the season". or " The Nfl has changed Miami's schedule, they will only play teams with a losing record". :roflmao: :yell: You guys are fakes.
"Breaks" are INT's or fumbles...crap like that.... NOT players being hurt.

Again I will say. I'm not happy he's injured. But, I 'll be happy if he's not playing week one. I bet if he make's the game winning catch you'll be saying, "Couldn't he have came back next week". You might not be posting it but, you'll be thinking it.

And that Jets fan. Please. Yes, you might not be happy he's hurt, but your happy he's not playing. I hate the Jet's. I was pretty happy when Chad Pennington didn't play the first game against us last year. Let everyone else tell it they weren't. They were, they all just want to seem like saints.

Look. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I was just happy to see that Miami cought a break. Call it what you want. Maybe you don't agree. I'll take a win any way we can. I guess all the other non Miami fans are saying, "I hope if Ricky comes back, The NFL will grant his appeal so he can run for 200 on us".

mlapd...im with u man..im not gonna jump ure nuts for sayin that ...we all know what u meant. It is unfortunate but weve had alot of unfortunate things happen to this team as well and u dont see espn or ne one else being sympathetic. thanks for the thread becuase i hadnt seeeen that he got hurt. it is too bad tho.

The Dolphins have had many injuries and all kinds of **** happen, I hope other teams get screwed by injuries, I never used to be like that and hope for other teams players to get injured, but for this season the Dolphins have been screwed so many ways, I hope other teams get screwed too, I am not happy that the players are in pain, I am just glad that they dont play or even better dont play us. So let them get injured especially Patriot players, I LOATHE the pats and I live in Maine. I know soo many bandwagon fans it's not funny.

everyones not happy hes hurt but deeep doown we all know that we are glad becuase that is of benefit to the team. other opposing defenses were glad that they dont have to try to tackle ricky anyumore also. its the same thing. everyone does whats best for them and somone would trade us a rb if they really cared! one less contender thats how they look at it.

I agree. Maybe I didn't put it in those words. Thanks for clarifying. Like I said before. I don't like that he's hurt. Just that he's not playing. It's just funny that someone would say they would rather a team we were playing have all their players so we would have beaten the best team. Please. If we lose to someone this year. And we probably will. As soon as we say well if DB or RW was playing. They will say that's just an excuse. We still beat you. That's how it goes. If your team wins. They're winners. If they lose. They're losers. That's how all fans see it. Especially opposing teams fans. No matter how you win.

311. Check this out. Just because you have 399 posts doesn't give you the right to judge me. How old are you 20. I'm old enough to be your father. You haven't been around long enough to judge me kid. Grow up and get a life before you judge your elders.

Dude, I just picked up Calico in my fantasy football draft- no kidding.

I hope I can pick up another reciever ASAP.

A player going down is no laughing matter, like Mlapd has foolishly shown with his emotes and such. HOWEVER, an NFL player getting injured is expected and exploited in the league. If your #1 RB gets put on IR or decides to smoke pot instead of earning millions, don't expect any coach to not take advantage of that- and not take joy in winning the game.

I don't have joy in others feeling pain, but I can see the advantage that he's talking about that we may have on opening day. And don't think for a second that Miami's Defensive coordinators aren't feeling a little bit relieved....

You guys are completely full of it. As "unclassy" as it may sound I know every one of us would prefer Tyrone Calico out than if he was in. If Tom Brady went down I gaurantee no Dolphins fan would shake their head and cry about it.

Make no mistake about it, I wish injury upon nobody. However, if it gives us a better chance of winning, i'll take it. Some of you aren't man enough to admit it, but in the inside, all of us are grinning.

Yeah yeah, go ahead and ban me.

Back
Top Bottom