Calico Sprains both knees against Cowboys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calico Sprains both knees against Cowboys

ya our D cooordinators are relieved i will guarentee that good point rafiki. everyone jumpin us for this is insane they all know what we mean jus people like to fight on here. is it bad that our defensive coaches are relieved no becuase this is a business and everyone has to keep their jobs by WINNING!

D X F said:
You guys are completely full of it. As "unclassy" as it may sound I know every one of us would prefer Tyrone Calico out than if he was in. If Tom Brady went down I gaurantee no Dolphins fan would shake their head and cry about it.

Make no mistake about it, I wish injury upon nobody. However, if it gives us a better chance of winning, i'll take it. Some of you aren't man enough to admit it, but in the inside, all of us are grinning.

Why would I worry about Tyrone Calico when we've got the deepest secondary in the league?? I mean, Calico is a PLAYER. But it's not like we don't have the personnel to deal with him.

Yeah yeah, go ahead and ban me.

Please. :rolleyes:

Mlapd said:
:rofl4: I was just looking over the NFL site. It says that Tyrone Calico sprained both his knees being dragged down on a tackle in tonights game. With the season being two weeks away. That's great news for us. At least someone elses team is getting beat up for a change. Figured I'd give you guys some sort of good news. :lol:

:shakeno:
How is that good news????

Mlapd said:
Again I will say. I'm not happy he's injured. But, I 'll be happy if he's not playing week one. I bet if he make's the game winning catch you'll be saying, "Couldn't he have came back next week". You might not be posting it but, you'll be thinking it.

No, a SANE person would think why didn't our defense raise up and provide adequate coverage.

You should check yourself into the nearest psych ward. I'd bet they'd get a kick out of you.

outtawack311 said:
Close this thread and ban this guy please. We dont need this kind of trash on here. :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban:
Ok,

Give me a break dude. Just because you do not agree with this guys' opinions does not mean you should ban him. If anything that is real closed-minded and not something this or any board needs.

:shakeno: I get up this morning and see that some of you are still bashing me for my opinion.:shakeno: I just can't figure it out???????? I just want to say to the guys who haven't bashed me. Thanks. You might not agree with my opinion on the matter, but you do agree that you are allowed to have an opinion on this site. I've really noticed throughout my time reading on this site, there is a group of good old boys, call it a click. If your new to this site like myself, or not part of the click. Then, your not allowed to have an opinion on anything. Like noone but the good old boys are Dolphins fans. Then, inturn you get bashed. I'll reiterate, I was not jumping for joy that the guy is hurt, but like I said "I'll be gald if he doesn't play against us". All I heard was what kind of good news is that? Well, from what I remember, that guy tore us up last year. I think he had 2 TD's. Sam I am couldn't do crap with him. But, oh our best secondary in the league can shut him down. Please. I will take all the breaks our team can get. Noone is feeling sorry for our team with as many injuries we have. Their just downing our team and smiling about it. If voicing my opinion out loud is wrong, well so be it. All I know is that if we lose week one, it could a long season. :cry:

Mlapd,

I didnt read the whole thread but it appears you tried to clairfy your point and take back what you said. I think I understand what you meant in regard to someone else getting mauled by the injury dog.

You got hit with pack mentality so just quit posting in here and it will go away.

Back
Top Bottom