Call The Record-rest Of The Season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Call The Record-rest Of The Season

9-7 at the very best and assuming we get bad Darnold and Luck doesn’t beat us by himself.

Copy, paste and fill in your guesses how the rest of the season plays out. I said from the beginning that we needed to be 4-2 to start the season to have a chance at the playoffs.
vs. Detroit - L
@ Houston - L
vs. Jets - W
@ Green Bay - L
@ Indianapolis - L
vs. Buffalo - W
vs. New England - L
@ Minnesota - L
vs. Jacksonville - W
@ Buffalo - W

Another mediocre Season. Wooo hoooo!

Houston. Loss
vs. Jets. Win
@ Green Bay. Loss
@ Indianapolis Loss
vs. Buffalo. Win
vs. New England. Loss
@ Minnesota. Loss
vs. Jacksonville. Loss
@ Buffalo. Loss

6-10.

IMO the best case scenario is looking like 6-10. I've no interest in sneaking into a Wildcard spot and losing in the first round. This team needs to purge some management and hit on a few more draft picks, and nothing helps with both more than losing.

I think they'll finish with 6 and 7 wins. Hopefully they'll get 1 or 2 more games like they had against Denver and New England in 2017. Just enough wins to push Miami out of a premium draft spot in the top 10.

We've still got to play the Bills twice, who look terrible, we've already beaten the Jets on the road. Indy haven't been pulling up any trees, and the rails have really come off for Jax. If we win all those we are at least 8-8. The D needs to improve massively though to do that and also steal a win or two someplace else on our schedule to make the playoffs.

Given the injuries, the issues on both sides of the ball that seem to alternate every week, and the upcoming schedule, I think we'll finish 8-8 at best.

I said 6-10 at the start of the season and I am happy to stick with that.

vs. Houston L
@ Jets L
vs. Green Bay L
vs. Indianapolis L
@ Buffalo L
vs. New England L
vs. Minnesota L
@ Jacksonville L
vs. Buffalo L

4-12 in a draft with no QB’s.

IMO the best case scenario is looking like 6-10. I've no interest in sneaking into a Wildcard spot and losing in the first round. This team needs to purge some management and hit on a few more draft picks, and nothing helps with both more than losing.
I think best case scenario right now might be 4-12. We might as well lose out and get a higher pick. Also we need the "bad" teams to start winning more.

Back
Top Bottom