Calling our 2 biggest surprise players...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calling our 2 biggest surprise players......

Grant - Makes an impact on offense, making the most of limited snaps (Let's say a highlight reel play every few games)
McCain - More wishful thinking than anything else, but would love to see him surprise alot of people and become a master of the slot, since no one else seems to fit the mold.

Kenyan Drake is one for me too. I really like him. He reminds me of Lamar miller with much better agility and tackle breaking ability. I think he can become half of a dynamic backfield duo.

Second I'm going with tony lippett. I think lippett and Howard push Maxwell out of his #1 spot by midseason.

I'll play.

Nate Allen turns out to be a good starting safety.

Ted Larsen plays solid as a left guard.

If Parker and Thomas have great seasons as some suggest, and Landry & Stills pick up where they left off in 2016 than I think Tannehill would be a lock for making his first NFL Pro Bowl.

Comeback player of the year: Reshad Jones.
Timmons Shows us why the Steelers kept him around all those years.

Devante Parker will be a top 10 WR (not really out on a limb).

Kenyon Drake will be a playmaker a lot of teams wish they had. I think he is a big play machine this year.

I've been saying that for a little while now.

I totally agree with both statements.

Parker should become a top receiver and I can name a few teams that would love Kenyan Drake to be a potential starter.

Giants, Jets, Packers, Lions, Colts, Ravens to name a few.

I say this all the time. We didn't draft a RB in the 3rd round to be a scat back/returner.

If so, shame on us. Doubt it though

Bobby McCain and William Hayes. Bobby is the reason why we are not searching for another nickel CB. The coaching staff really like his improvement.

You said surprise players...I don't see Devante Parker or Julius Thomas as surprise players...or really Kenyan Drake for that matter.

All 3 are talented playmakers that we expect big things from...hence...not surprise players.

I choose Leonte Caroo as someone being written off by many, who will surprise....and Tony Lippett, who many write off and overlook as my two players who will surprise this year!

Back
Top Bottom