Calling our 2 biggest surprise players...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calling our 2 biggest surprise players......

There is only one true player that can be a pure surprise... Andrew Franks! Starts the season 15/15 on FGs with longest being a 55 yarder.

*watch for him to miss first kick of season*

Biggest surprise is going to be Lawrence Okoye. If he can put it together, he can be great. He's probably the most physically gifted athlete on the team.

I don't consider anything Parker contributes as a surprise. I expect him to breakout.

I'll go with Xavien Howard. I think everyone expects him to be solid, but I think he will be our #1 CB and will flash a lot of "lockdown" potential going forward. He'll be shadowing #1 receivers eventually.

Jarvis Landry......15+ TD's.....career year, too many weapons to cover, and the is the sneakiest/ most evasive
Charles Harris......10+ Sacks elite edge rushing ability, while playing opposite of Wake. 100% expect these two to be the most talented duo we have ever had on the field together

I would love to say Phillips, but until he proves other wise, can't do it! So I will have to say Howard, the X-Man will be lock and loaded vs teams #1. Could McDonald count, because he is going to make a difference once he returns. I know McDonald wasn't even here last season and he can't play until week 9, so I will throw in J.James, Gase has pulled his magic (ala: Ajayi), and will get the absolute best out of James this season.

I'll play. Cordero Tankersly in D. An injury pushes him into a starting spot and he surprises all with excellent play. Asiata at OG. Not perfect, but plugs a big hole at OG.

Parker grabs 80 balls and tops the 1000 yard mark, and Raekwon, "The Chef" makes a bid for DROY.

Our 2 5th round picks the guard from Utah and DT from LSU. We really need both to deliver also.

I'm going with Xavien Howard and DeVante Parker. I think the sky is the limit for each of them and they are both poised for break-out seasons. I'm a big fan of both guys talent.

I think last year we saw glimpses of what Lippett can do with good coaching and time. I think he takes another jump in production this year that really turns some heads and puts the league on notice. He's too dedicated of a student for me not to believe that.

Grant will make a big jump this year as well, both in return reliability and usefulness to the offense. He's been taking his own development seriously and I think we start to see that pay dividends in '17.

Tony Lippett and Carroo i think both are being overlooked by many and will come in with a nice chip

Back
Top Bottom