CALM DOWN!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CALM DOWN!!!!!

It sucks but I’m numb to this. I just don’t understand our offense. We go away from the things that work. We were destroying them over the middle with our tight ends then stopped calling it.

Drunk at 7am PST and I may not be thinking straight, but those last few plays may be the worst coaching I have ever seen. Especially not preparing the defense for all THREE scenarios that could lose the game. Hail Mary, short catch out of bounds, and SHORT CATCH IN BOUNDS WITH DEFENSIVE PLAYING TOUCHING THE RECEIVER DOWN. How the **** do you not prepare your defense for that?

Tua was literally the only reason why this team was even in the game and yet people are still finding a reason to criticize him. Peak delusion.

Tua looked good, I could only imagine how he would look if Sean Payton was coaching him.

Run play from shotgun on 4th and 1 is unforgivable considering your field position and the fact you have a big bodied qb who’s good at sneaks.
This coaching staff needs to go.
Agree, that was a horrible call. Needed less than a yard and that was the pay they called.

Tough loss, but Tua looked good (aside from the interception). Some questionable decisions by coaching at the end, but we hung in there and we learn from this, shake it off and move on...

GO PHINS!!!
Come on man. We're 1-5. A team just broke their 20 game losing streak against us. If it was possible for a fan to contribute to a losing culture, you'd be my top nomination.

Tough loss, but Tua looked good (aside from the interception). Some questionable decisions by coaching at the end, but we hung in there and we learn from this, shake it off and move on...

GO PHINS!!!

I’m trying to win a super bowl not one day be in contention for the last wild card spot.

Calming down might be the opposite of the appropriate reaction to this situation.

GO PHINS!!!
We lost to a **** team that had lost 20 straight and are now 1-5 and don’t even possess our own 1st pick. It is time to burn this **** franchise to the ground.

GO PHINS!!!
I’ve been preaching this for a while but not today. Today exposed the woeful inadequacy of our coaching. Just awful all around. I’m stunned.

Back
Top Bottom