CALM DOWN!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CALM DOWN!!!!!

I want to see his rationale for handing it to brown at the end
I want to see anyone's rationale for how this coaching staff still has employment.

Meyer rallied the troops by showing them an inspirational lap dance video. Brilliant strategy. Flores....nothing. Done with him.

Flo has his head up his ***. He better get it out but might be too late.
Season is already over. So he already dug his own hole. Can't regress this badly in year 3. His incompetence is obvious now and he should not be back next year. Ross needs to clean house. Hire a competent NFL executive to run his team

We just lost to a team that had lost 20 in a row. You know that right?
Oh I know that for sure, this team is now officially the worst team in the NFL. They did every thing possible to lose. Penalties, bad play calling, ridiculous challenges, poor clock management. Bad decisions on all. I am totally baffled, will be very sad if no heads roll after this huge loss.

Screw it, I hope we lose 26 in a row now. Only 21 more to go! That's the appropriate punishment for letting an 0-20 team off the hook.

Tough loss, but Tua looked good (aside from the interception). Some questionable decisions by coaching at the end, but we hung in there and we learn from this, shake it off and move on...

GO PHINS!!!
You’re joking right? How long have you been a Dolphin fan?

I don't think this thread is going to go over very well.

Tua was literally the only reason why this team was even in the game and yet people are still finding a reason to criticize him. Peak delusion.

there is so many more issue's with this team, that I cant even judge Tua yet. I honestly have no idea what we have with him. We cant tackle, we cant run the ball, we can cover, we cant create pressure. It's just a terrible job of constructing a team.

Tough loss, but Tua looked good (aside from the interception). Some questionable decisions by coaching at the end, but we hung in there and we learn from this, shake it off and move on...

GO PHINS!!!

They just lost to the f&ck!ng Jags. The Jags! You go pick gold dust out of that horse shyte my friend. Have at it.

Would it really change much if Ross fired Flores today? The team is not winning so does it matter if Flores is coaching them or one of the other incompetent buffoons on his staff?

More excuses. Remember when we could always look forward to Marino bringing us back with a TD pass anytime anywhere? IF you want to see what a modern day Marino looks like, watch the Chargers.

Back
Top Bottom