CALM DOWN!!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CALM DOWN!!!!!

I don't think there has ever been anything in my life that is a disaster of epic propositions. Including this...
I guess depends how you define it. I consider one of the worst mismanagements in football history epic

Who says the next coach/GM feel the same about Tua. Tua has his moments but he’s nothing special. He you can upgrade the position you have to. I’d start trading everyone starting Monday. X can go, Parker can go, Ogbha can go. Trade em all and start over.

I am calm, OP. If you'd like to root for a local sports franchise that seems to have finally got its act together, might I recommend your 2-0 Florida Panthers:

If you decide to clean house you take it all down, you don't leave up the bathroom. Flores, Grier, and yes, Tua. This is the argument people have used about the rebuild, they didn't take down Grier. I don't see how a experienced HC doesn't come in with his own players, picks. Tua should be traded while we can and the window of opportunity when he isn't hurt is now.

NICE, im coming down on the for the Giants game, we are flying in on 12/2 and going to the Panthers game that night.

They are legitimately probably the most exciting team in the sport. Run and gun hockey and they're good at it. Rowdy bunch, too. Setting the over/under at 3.5 fights vs Tampa on Tuesday.

This Is Fine GIF

I've been hearing the calm down pitch for over 20 years now. Starting to wear thin.
I mean there is no need to calm down. It is quite obvious to anyone that has been watching this season that Flores is not the answer. It is obvious that Ross needs to clean house at the end of the season. Admit to the fact that keeping Grier and hiring Flores was a mistake. They have failed. Time to move on before wasting anymore time and resources. Fans are tired of watching this team fail.

Lol. I'm calm because after a few decades of bad bad bad football a bad loss does nothing.

LOL! I enjoyed the game and watching Tua play. Right up until the end, I thought we would win. Not surprised about the defense being caught off guard on the play that led to the winning FG. Apathy about the Dolphins has set in for me. At the moment, I care, but I don't. - if that makes any sense. Funny how it gets easier and easier as the years go by as a Dolphin fan. I will be interested to see how Ross is taking this loss and if any heads will roll.

Yeah...no. We are the worst NFL team in the state of Florida if not the NFL. The most hilarious thing to me is that I like Waddle a lot, but it is now obvious Chase was the elite WR of the draft. Not much to be calming down about.

Back
Top Bottom