CALM DOWN!!!!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

CALM DOWN!!!!!

Tough loss, but Tua looked good (aside from the interception). Some questionable decisions by coaching at the end, but we hung in there and we learn from this, shake it off and move on...

GO PHINS!!!
My hairy ass!

They are legitimately probably the most exciting team in the sport. Run and gun hockey and they're good at it. Rowdy bunch, too. Setting the over/under at 3.5 fights vs Tampa on Tuesday.
Panthers fans should come to Tampa for a game. You can see what Stanley Cup banners look like. 😁The panthers do look good. You guys will be in the mix for the cup this year. The TB/Fla games will be wild this year.

Who says the next coach/GM feel the same about Tua. Tua has his moments but he’s nothing special. He you can upgrade the position you have to. I’d start trading everyone starting Monday. X can go, Parker can go, Ogbha can go. Trade em all and start over.
Why let Grier trade anyone? I wouldn't allow him to make anymore moves. The next GM and head coach should be allowed to decide which players to keep or trade.

Why let Grier trade anyone? I wouldn't allow him to make anymore moves. The next GM and head coach should be allowed to decide which players to keep or trade.
exactly but you know he will

Would it really change much if Ross fired Flores today? The team is not winning so does it matter if Flores is coaching them or one of the other incompetent buffoons on his staff?

Yeah you go through back channels and let it be known to Joe Brady that the job is his before he takes the LSU job.

exactly but you know he will
Which is why so many feel Ross is the main problem with this team. If he was smart and actually cared about winning he would do , as some here have suggested, go out and offer whatever he has to to get someone like Ozzie Newsome to come out of retirement. Get someone who has been with a winning organization to come here and fix this mess.

Which is why so many feel Ross is the main problem with this team. If he was smart and actually cared about winning he would do , as some here have suggested, go out and offer whatever he has to to get someone like Ozzie Newsome to come out of retirement. Get someone who has been with a winning organization to come here and fix this mess.
I agree, I like Ross but he needs to cure the disease here, he can if he chooses

Last year there was a Venn diagram with three circles. One of Tua Truthers. The other of "In Grier We Trust" dopes and another cohort that thought Flores was coach of the year, a brash overachiever.

All 3 overlapped almost to form one circle. It's funny to now see those people have to disavow one or the other or a combination of 2 to save their investment in the third circle. It's a wonder to behold.

2 starting CBs out including all pro. Both man to man cover guys. Parker, Fuller and Williams out and crap running game. I'm amazed we hung in there to be honest. Tua, Gesicki, Waddle, Hollins and the TE group were good to decent at worst. The OL didn't screw up and were generally OK which is an improvement.
My issues are running game and the coaching of this game. It cost us the game.

Going for it on 4th and one. Cost Miami the game. Just punt the ball. Make them drive 80 plus yards in 1:42. Bad coaching decisions.
That's one of those damned if u do damned if u don't depending on the outcome.

If you decide to clean house you take it all down, you don't leave up the bathroom. Flores, Grier, and yes, Tua. This is the argument people have used about the rebuild, they didn't take down Grier. I don't see how a experienced HC doesn't come in with his own players, picks. Tua should be traded while we can and the window of opportunity when he isn't hurt is now.
Can we trade you to a Jets forum?

Panthers fans should come to Tampa for a game. You can see what Stanley Cup banners look like. 😁The panthers do look good. You guys will be in the mix for the cup this year. The TB/Fla games will be wild this year.

Lightning fans may be the most insufferable losers on the planet right now. I used to live in Tampa, and I don't live there anymore because I don't beat my wife.

Cheers.

Lightning fans may be the most insufferable losers on the planet right now. I used to live in Tampa, and I don't live there anymore because I don't beat my wife.

Cheers.
Lol. Sorry I thought you had a sense of humor. Seems you are a miserable douche. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom