Calvin Pace Update | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Update

got to disagree with you on this one. before he blew out his knees, he was dominate every snap.

:sidelol:Ill trade you my 3rd and fifth for Jenkins?:sidelol:

My god, JT should get us a 1st and third for that deal.

exactly!! Most of us regret the joey porter deal. With all due respect, you seem like a decent guy, you are better thaan you were last year -- for sure. My only point was that those are the kind of moves you make when you're close to winning SB. the Jets aren't.

How do we know we aren't close to a SB? The Giants were supposed to be a bad team last year and they won the SB. We have been a double digit win team every even #'d year in recent times. We had a decent talent base and we have added to it. I am not predicting a SB or anything crazy like that but strange things have happened in the past decade in the NFL.

Pace is On NFL Radio

he said he chose the Jets because he didn't want to carry the Dolphins Defense

I kid you not

22 million and you don't want to be the man?

good riddance

Dont worry now we get to see DOWN TOWN RONNIE BROWN run him over like he did with Huff last year. And we may get to see it more than once WOOHOO
Sorry,if Ronnie Brown meets PAce head on,he will be the one on his back!!!Pace weighs 272 lbs,that's about 50 more than Ronnie!:lol:

I'm not gonna lie, I'm very bummed. I really wanted this guy, and unfortunately in this day of age in the NFL, you gotta overpay.

Now prepare for the Pace is overrated posts.
Im suprised we were looking at spending this type of money myself

New York Jets have agreed to a six-year, $42 million deal with DE/LB Calvin Pace.
Pace, a five-year Arizona Cardinals veteran. began his career as a defensive end before moving to linebacker in a 3-4 front in 2007.
Pace will receive a $20 million signing bonus, with $22 million of the deal guaranteed.
He chose between offers from the Dolphins and Jets

Haha, your right... This definately blows, but the hell with him then! Let him freeze his *** off in the cold then...

Sorry,if Ronnie Brown meets PAce head on,he will be the one on his back!!!Pace weighs 272 lbs,that's about 50 more than Ronnie!:lol:

What a terrible post.
Weight has nothing to do with it... it's all about momentum, and who's lower. Running Backs run over bigger defensive players every game in the NFL. Look him up on Youtube... you'll see Ronnie truck MULTIPLE people much bigger than him.

he said he chose the Jets because he didn't want to carry the Dolphins Defense

I kid you not

22 million and you don't want to be the man?

good riddance

carry the defensive? easy there sparky. Who on Jets can hold a candle to jason taylor?

How do we know we aren't close to a SB? The Giants were supposed to be a bad team last year and they won the SB. We have been a double digit win team every even #'d year in recent times. We had a decent talent base and we have added to it. I am not predicting a SB or anything crazy like that but strange things have happened in the past decade in the NFL.

Youve been to the playoffs every other year sonce 2000 I think it is and last year you didnt go so we'll see you guys in the playoffs in Miami in 08 :D

What happened to "man I love it etc."

Thats an interesting quote. The JT trade talk scared him off, for sure. Oh well, glad he was paid that money to be "just another guy" on a star-studded D. :lol:

I hope Ronnie and the Big Boys up Front lay him on his butt every time we face him for the next 6 years. Expect to learn how the ground taste Pace, and you better get used to it fast :lol:

I plan to come up with something positive on this, at least he is eating up the Jets money and not ours. Have to be optimistic somehow :)

Back
Top Bottom