Calvin Pace Update | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Calvin Pace Update

22 guaranteed?
haha
i hope he will spend them well
cuz ronnie gonna run his ssa over ;D

Wasted my entire weekend on this idiot, checkin to see if he signed and he signs with the JETS. What a freakin piece of crap, screw him lol.

Pace would of been great for us, but he is not even close to good enough for that kind of money. Id rather have a young and talented Chris Long.

Bummer....

Obviously, we wanted him...

Makes me think that we offered about $20M (same as Joey Porter), which is why NYJ offered $22M....

Oh well.I bet he will be rethinking signing with the Jets when Ronnie Brown lays him on his back one good time.

Wondering where all that cap money is coming from...the deal with Robertson hasn't be completed yet...yet they keep signing players.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trade not official[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The trade between the Jets and Bengals is on hold [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]until a contract agreement between the Bengals and Robertson is reached according to his agent Hadley Engelhard.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​

yes joey porter did play well last season .. honeslty i would be pleased if we didnt sign pace to a $20 million contract ... we'd be better off drafting a guy and playing him and not wasting that money on a player who only played well on a contract year!

Seems to me he might be a one hit wonder. I'm glad we saved the money.We already have a lot of money in LB's ( counting #99).

obviously hes not playing with the jets for the love of playing for that city, just wants the money screw him wasn't a big need anways.

Obviously we are not in cap hell if we are signing all of these guys and now if gthe Robertson trade goes through we get $8 mil more in cap room.
I don't know. That deal you gave Jenkins and the player you are already overpaying you are getting awful close. Looks like you guys are trying to load up for a 1 year run IMO.

we didn't need him that bad we are loaded at OLB really, I think he will be a solid player maybe even a star but we are fine at OLB, just more money to sign more needed areas

Back
Top Bottom