Cam Cameron > Joe Phailbin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Cameron > Joe Phailbin

because I care? if anything, softy fans like you are the worst.

No. Because you are an idiot who can't keep his emotions in check. Wishing death onto someone should not be excused with "oh I was just emotional". It is a pathetic statement which shows how flawed your character is. That's why you fit in so well with Raiders fans.

You are not a strong fan. It is not because you are pissed about this loss. It is not that you don't like Philbin. It is not that you think Cameron is/was better than Philbin. It is because you don't know where the border between a natural human outburst/emotion and an unwarranted low class character flaw is.

I'm curious, are you done acting like a child? Nap time was over 30 minutes ago, bud.

I would say, judging by the level of thought that goes into your posts, that nap time is still going on.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

No. Because you are an idiot who can't keep his emotions in check. Wishing death onto someone should not be excused with "oh I was just emotional". It is a pathetic statement which shows how flawed your character is. That's why you fit in so well with Raiders fans.

You are not a strong fan. It is not because you are pissed about this loss. It is not that you don't like Philbin. It is not that you think Cameron is/was better than Philbin. It is because you don't know where the border between a natural human outburst/emotion and an unwarranted low class character flaw is.

Sensitive Sally Alert!!!
Sensitive Sally Alert!!!
Sensitive Sally Alert!!!

Attempting to soften your initial comment by attempting to ridicule is another failure. I don't even know how you made the jump from monkey to human on the evolutionary ladder. You are truly a miracle of nature.

Those were a lot of attempts there, guy. Kind of like the attempt you made at coming across as intelligent. Poorly executed.

I was gonna ask if you ate paint chips when you were a kid but you must me a kid with this moronic post.

Those were a lot of attempts there, guy. Kind of like the attempt you made at coming across as intelligent. Poorly executed.

Not really. I have superior intellect to you. But that doesn't mean much because even NYJunc or "Stormfront" member Pats16NO have a higher intellect.
Monkey do as monkey does.

I was gonna ask if you ate paint chips as a kid but you must me a kid with this moronic post.

I "must me"....

great job, guy. Avoid calling people a moron when you don't even know how to type.

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Not really. I have superior intellect to you. But that doesn't mean much because even NYJunc or "Stormfront" member Pats16NO have a higher intellect.
Monkey do as monkey does.

Dumb and delusional. A killer combo

Hahaha your fighting this so bad. You were just exposed as a pos animal for wishing death and you can't get out of the hole you dug for yourself

its "you're", special ed.

pretty soon I'll have to start charging you for this education.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Never use that phrase in combo with

But we all know you are not the brightest bulb. Actually a quite dim one.

Actually, you don't know squat. Do I have to keep exposing this fact? I am happy to do so.

This reaction is def over the top.

But philbin does suck.

its "you're", special ed.

pretty soon I'll have to start charging you for this education.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------[/SIZE

Actually, you don't know squat. Do I have to keep exposing this fact? I am happy to do so.

Hey! Just found your FB pageimage.jpg

Back
Top Bottom