Cam Smith situation explained? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cam Smith situation explained?

The jury is still out on this one... there is NO WAY that any of us can really speculate on whether Smith would have been successful.

Maybe he'll be fine. I will say this... the bust rate on corners is extremely high. Almost ALL of the corners from Iggy's year busted.

He'll come to camp fighting for a starting job... let's hope he deserves to win it.

Kader struggled this year it seemed and hopefully rebounds as well. Can't seem to think that Fangio's d was tough to learn for vets and guys like Kader, so Cam had little hope. If nothing changes which is what I expect with the defence then hopefully everyone is better in year two. I do also remember that the defence was getting rave reviews when we had an actual edge rush.

The jury is still out on this one... there is NO WAY that any of us can really speculate on whether Smith would have been successful.

Maybe he'll be fine. I will say this... the bust rate on corners is extremely high. Almost ALL of the corners from Iggy's year busted.

He'll come to camp fighting for a starting job... let's hope he deserves to win it.
Interesting Fever. I didn't realize how bad of a cb class that was? I don't pay attention enough. Lol

It would have been really nice to see if Fangio’s scheme worked against a good opponent with a fully-healthy secondary. We never really had the opportunity to find out. I guess the Dallas game was as close as we got. One thing we did find out is that Fangio’s scheme made it very easy for opposing offenses to attack the weak links in the secondary. That was painfully obvious.

Kader struggled this year it seemed and hopefully rebounds as well. Can't seem to think that Fangio's d was tough to learn for vets and guys like Kader, so Cam had little hope. If nothing changes which is what I expect with the defence then hopefully everyone is better in year two. I do also remember that the defence was getting rave reviews when we had an actual edge rush.

Kader? Yikes! I wasn’t as high on him as some were based off the previous year. He got picked on the entire season.

Hope they give the Bonner(sp?) kid a real shot in the offseason.

Who the heck know with Cam?

It would have been really nice to see if Fangio’s scheme worked against a good opponent with a fully-healthy secondary. We never really had the opportunity to find out. I guess the Dallas game was as close as we got. One thing we did find out is that Fangio’s scheme made it very easy for opposing offenses to attack the weak links in the secondary. That was painfully obvious.
The Dallas game Lamb was beating us then it looked like he put Ramsey on him and that shut him down the rest of the way

Back
Top Bottom