Camp Report w/ Photos & Video!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Report w/ Photos & Video!!!

Dude

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!

Yes it was no pads and helmets only, and yes it was only 3/4 speed, and yes you will probably never see 1/2 those players again... but it’s football baby! Guys running around hitting each other in Dolphins Aqua is a beautiful thing!

I’m not going to write a huge report, mostly b/c nothing much happened and there were so many other good reports. I’ll just hit the highlights:

Both Rick Speilman and Dave Wannstedt spent a lot of time standing alone watching far away from the pack. Dave did get involved some, but not near as much as I remember from past camps.

QB’s: I didn’t think anyone really stood out as great. Feidler looked more comfortable and had a higher completion %. Feeley definitely struggled at times and got picked off on a bad throw intended for Boston. Sage did not have a great day.

#80 Boston – I hate to sound like everyone else, but this guy is huge. He looks more like a TE. Had 3 drops though. The worst one was right in the basket and bobbled out, one would have been a nice catch, but the 3rd hit his hand so hard you could hear the ‘thud’ in the stands. Not a great start.

#81 McMichael – made a few nice catches early

#85 Lee – caught one / dropped one

#25 Howard – had a pick on Feeley that would have been a TD

#64 Chester – noticeably thinner

#95 TimBo – noticeably FATTER!

#51 Pope – Showed good speed

#88 Thopson – had 1 drop but a couple of other nice ones including a great leaping catch on a deep fade

#31 Morris – showed good quickness and looked fluid running after the catch

#91 Williams – really had a good practice. Got pressure/sacks on a couple of reps, and tipped a pass in another

That’s all I remember right now…

I also didn’t see as much as I would have liked b/c I spent a lot of time messing with my new camera that I’m still trying to learn. It’s a digital still cam that also take pretty decent video. Let me know what you think.

Link to Photos: http://www.finheaven.com/photo/showgallery.php/cat/6026

***Edit***
Videos moved to: http://www.finheaven.com/dude/040430/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I doing something wrong? I just clicked on the link and got a blank white page that was listed as done.

Yea, this is what i'm worried about:

NEITHER SHINES

But despite the relatively easy assignments both quarterbacks were expected to carry out, neither sparkled for the entire two-hour practice.

Fiedler completed a seam-route pass to Marvin ''Snoop'' Minnis that went for about 20 yards, but his other completions against Miami's defenders were to Rob Konrad for short gains.

Fiedler also missed on a couple of passes and mishandled one snap from center. Feeley didn't fare any better. He completed passes to Ricky Williams and Randy McMichael but had one wobbly throw bounce incomplete, failed to find an open receiver on another down, and simply missed on yet another throw.

Let's hope it's just first day jitters .p

Wow, GREAT POST. Vids are NICE. Cant thank you enough for those vids. Seeing it is much better than hearing about it.

I heard the crowd gasp when Feeley hit Mcmichael Deep it was great. Feeley also moved in the pocket well on that throw.

Thanks again, top flight post.

Next time could you get interviews with the players, JK :). Great post

Damned, who was that handing off to RIcky in clip 9? Dan Marino? :D I hope Collier isn't pulling "hand off 5 yards in the backfield" plays from the Kippy Brown playbook.

Excellent job dude !!!!!

:up:

Boston IS a man among boys .....

1712101-thumb.jpg

:yes:

Marino1983

Remember, click on the photo you want to see. Then once you see the larger photo with the thumbnails underneath it....click on it again. That will give you a very large image. :up:

Excellent job man!!

thank you sooo much I need that....

:allhail:

Back
Top Bottom