Camp Report w/ Photos & Video!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Report w/ Photos & Video!!!

IS it me or Ricky looks wayyyyyyy quicker.. He just bursted through that hole??

GREAT POST!!!

A lot of work goes into that kind of post and we really appreciate it! keep it coming!

JPhinfan86 said:
Am I doing something wrong? I just clicked on the link and got a blank white page that was listed as done.

Same problem here JP. Did you get the video's to work? If so, How?

Yeah those are awesome vids...Though that description of the vid 5 "Jay throw is way wide for minnis" Looks like it would've been right on target but the CB stepped on minnis's foot and he got stuck and fell out of his shoe...totally rad though thanks a bajillion

The Vid "jay pass way off"

Was actually thrown by feeley.

Look at the vid again, its Number 7 not number 9. :shakeno:

Damned, who was that handing off to RIcky in clip 9? Dan Marino? I hope Collier isn't pulling "hand off 5 yards in the backfield" plays from the Kippy Brown playbook.

When I ran it back really slow, it looked like a number 9 on that QB jersey. But, you are right. He looks like he came from the Dan Marino school of telegraphing running plays.

if you don´t like to use quicktime to install, you can also get Quicktime Alternative 1.32 . this nice prog is able to play files with the .mov extension.

btw movie no.10 you see what would have happened on that play in pads ???

sammy morris would have been crushed by Corey "Crash" Jenkins.... :D

i really wanna see this guy on the field in preseason and fight for playing time when the season starts.

1nce again great job to put this all up :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom