Camp Report w/ Photos & Video!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Report w/ Photos & Video!!!

"Former Naval Person" - Churchill referred to himself as "Former Naval Person" frequently in correspondence to FDR. You probably knew that already.

Great Pics and Vids

You're the man Dude!. I couldn't make it to the practice today and then I come to this website and I find your post. Made my day....

Oh, yes. I read most of Churchill's works by the time I was 16, and have reread them a couple of times since. Being an admitted Anglophile, a history student in the general understanding of the word, and a Naval History buff in particular, it's required reading. Not in the same class as Shakespeare, of course, or Milton, but necessary none the less. Don't know which I prefer more, Churchill or Heinlein.

Good stuff. From those vids does it seem to some of you that Feeley has a slight side-arm? I can't quite tell, hope not though.

Much thanks to all! I definately appreciate the support! But really, it's a labor of love!

OMG, what a hello from the Dolphins cheerleaders (cheerleader vid). I'm a homer for the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for eva! Thanks Dude.

!PapaCrunk! said:
OMG, what a hello from the Dolphins cheerleaders (cheerleader vid). I'm a homer for the Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders for eva! Thanks Dude.
I though some people would like that. This reporting stuff isn't all work. ;)

I do wonder how they always get me to buy raffle tickets... :lol: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom