Can any one guess what are record would of been if A.J was QB. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can any one guess what are record would of been if A.J was QB.

first of all, that ATL INT wasnt a bad decision or throw, and was a great play by the defensive play, he layed out for that INT.

Actually, it was all three things. Granted, I've seen worse throws, but it was bad, nonetheless.

and 2nd of all, those fade passes are called by the offensive cordinator. he has nothing to do wiht those decisions.

If he meant the play-calling, then you're right. I took him to mean a bad decision to throw the ball into that coverage, which it was. Once the play starts, the OC is irrelevant.... good QBs check off and throw somewhere else if the situation warrants.

Nah, we'd be 10-6 cause feeley would've been out by 2nd game and sage our savior would lead us to the superbowl

Heh. Funny. Didn't think of it that way. I think if Sage had started all year, we would either have the same record or one more win. but we would also know, for the first time, what Sage is really worth.

nopony said:
Actually, it was all three things. Granted, I've seen worse throws, but it was bad, nonetheless.

disagree definitly.

nopony said:
If he meant the play-calling, then you're right. I took him to mean a bad decision to throw the ball into that coverage, which it was. Once the play starts, the OC is irrelevant.... good QBs check off and throw somewhere else if the situation warrants.

haha, u dont check down off a fade route unless theres 2 dudes standing over there before the snap.

It just amazes me people still want to talk about Feeley! I`m so glad that guy is gone, and IF he would`ve made it through a whole season unscathed (which I doubt), we`d have finished 5-11 at best. Gus Frerotte (and Sage too) have been a huge upgrade at QB over what AJ was last year.

...........this concerns me not.............dude is gone...........I've been happy about it ever since.

Thebignate5 said:
yet when gus throws an int at the end of the game against atlanta it's not a bad decision, or in the pats game fades passes twice into the sun it's not a bad decision....give me a break

Gus has made some horrible decisions and horrible throws. He has had at least 5 pick 6s dropped.

Since I think both are better, AJ or Sage wouldve had us in the playoffs if they started from week 1

Back
Top Bottom