Can any one guess what are record would of been if A.J was QB. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can any one guess what are record would of been if A.J was QB.

byroan said:
He didn't play decent. Since when is 6 td's and 5 int's in 6 games decent? We wouldn't have any more than 5 wins this season with AJ under center. He was demoted to 3rd string and traded for a reason.

Again, the thing that makes message boards so great is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We can speculate all that we want because no one will ever know. In my opinion Feeley is no worse than Gus. I feel this way because Feeley was a winner and Philly and was terrible (along with everyone else) on our very own 4 win team last year. But then again it was probably all Feeley's fault right?

GrnMtnMan said:
You two obviously have aqual colored glasses on. Since when is 15 TO's a 52% completion rate a good thing from your starting QB?

Aqua colored glasses? Feel free to look of AJ's numbers from last season. 20 TO's and 53% completion rating.

GrnMtnMan said:
Again, the thing that makes message boards so great is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We can speculate all that we want because no one will ever know. In my opinion Feeley is no worse than Gus. I feel this way because Feeley was a winner and Philly and was terrible (along with everyone else) on our very own 4 win team last year. But then again it was probably all Feeley's fault right?

Feeley has never been a winner and never will be. You sound a lot like Spielman to me. I'm sure you didn't mind trading a 2nd for him.

GrnMtnMan said:
But then again it was probably all Feeley's fault right?

definitly not all his fault. but how many times did we get blown out with him as our QB? none? and how many mistakes did he make in those games.

we would of been better last year if we had someone that made better decisions, maybe 2 or 3 games better, but better.

GrnMtnMan said:
You two obviously have aqual colored glasses on. Since when is 15 TO's a 52% completion rate a good thing from your starting QB?

have u been watching this years games compared to last?

Gus doenst make the stupid decision, he doesnt force the ball in there like Feeley did. theres a reason Gus is only completing 52% but yet has a better TD-INT ratio.

byroan said:
Feeley has never been a winner and never will be. You sound a lot like Spielman to me. I'm sure you didn't mind trading a 2nd for him.

It was a terrible trade and I'm glad that we were able to rebound as well as we did. So what he did in Philly was an abberation?

Nappy Roots said:
have u been watching this years games compared to last?

Gus doenst make the stupid decision, he doesnt force the ball in there like Feeley did. theres a reason Gus is only completing 52% but yet has a better TD-INT ratio.

Could it be because this team and O-line is better coached?

sage would have been out there after 3 of 4 losses :)

Nappy Roots said:
is this team better coached then Eagles as well?

Last year, no way. This year we are close. Reid is a great coach but struggling with injuries this year. Is Saban as good as Reid, my early indicators say yes but I will need to see this consistently to put our staff in the same breath as the Eagles.

GrnMtnMan said:
Last year, no way. This year we are close. Reid is a great coach but struggling with injuries this year. Is Saban as good as Reid, my early indicators say yes but I will need to see this consistently to put our staff in the same breath as the Eagles.

:shakeno: we are talking about this years team, to the 2002 eagles team in which ur talking about.

Back
Top Bottom