Can any one guess what are record would of been if A.J was QB. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can any one guess what are record would of been if A.J was QB.

Nappy Roots said:
:shakeno: we are talking about this years team, to the 2002 eagles team in which ur talking about.

yeah and?

Nappy Roots said:
is this team better coached then Eagles as well?

You asked. I was simply comparing AJ in his stint with PHI to AJ in MIA. AJ was a serviceable QB (in response to Byroan) in PHI and I suspect would have been serviceable here as well if he played on a well coached team. You asked are we better coached than the Eagles. I said not quite. Anything else?

feeley was okay then, when teams didn't have any film to prepare on him, and when less was expected of him, and ran a pretty simple and limited west coast playbook. doesn't mean he'd do well at all here

Alex22 said:
Not to mention feeley had a shot pre season with the same team gus did and feeley played pretty poorly

Honestly, Gus sucked in the preseason too.

Obviously all this is rampant speculation, but my guesses:

This year, to date, with:

Feeley - 6-9

Fiedler - 9-6

Griese - 9-6

Ferotte is 8-7

Feeley was godawful last year. Just terrible. I know it wasn't all his fault, but his intangibles are terrible.

It's hard to know any of this becuase this team is 8-7 largely because of Nick Saban and Hudson Houck. An ok quarterback, I think would have given us two of the early games we didn't need to lose, but may not have won the San Diego game where Ferotte played out of this world.

I don't see how Feeley would have picked up many games for us and I'm sure he would have lost us some in creative and depressing ways.

With even marginal improvement at the QB position this team could be very, very good next year. If we can get play from that position to average, we'll be in the playoffs. If we can get it to "good", we'll be contenders.

Schleprock said:
:rolleyes: Jesus Christmas...still Feeley homers around here?

"...guess what OUR record would of..."

I'd say another 4-11 season as well.
Youre getting soft in your old age bro :)

1-14.

We would have beaten the Jets once

yet when gus throws an int at the end of the game against atlanta it's not a bad decision, or in the pats game fades passes twice into the sun it's not a bad decision....give me a break

Feeley was playing in an offense he wasn't familiar with, didn't even get to start every game so he never got into a groove with the offense, played behind a horrible line which allowed 52 sacks on the year, (compared to 21 this year going into todays game, yes some of those is gus getting the ball away quicker, but there definetly is improvement) and also a difference in average rush from 3.5 yards last year to 4.3 this year.... of course you're gonna make horrible decisions when guys are constantly in your face, you're the starter than not the starter then are again and you never get in a groove and you have one of the worst running attacks in the league. AJ needed to put the team on his shoulders last year and looked like garbage (as gus did too in the games this year he abandoned the run and tried throwing it for 40 times)...give me a break

also don't forget last year our run defense was near last in the league so teams ran all over us making it hard in T.O.P. and even putting it even more on aj...

gus is missing tons of recievers, aj has better mechanics than him but poorer decision making skills....but what everyone has failed to realize is this year he wouldn't have had to make as many decisions, he'd just have to hand it off to ricky or ronnie, or actually have some time to make some decisions behind the o line....

I think our record would be about the same, 8-7, if aj was QB...he's not any better or worse than gus. period.

Thebignate5 said:
yet when gus throws an int at the end of the game against atlanta it's not a bad decision, or in the pats game fades passes twice into the sun it's not a bad decision....give me a break

i stopped reading there. . .

do you know anything bout football?

first of all, that ATL INT wasnt a bad decision or throw, and was a great play by the defensive play, he layed out for that INT.

and 2nd of all, those fade passes are called by the offensive cordinator. he has nothing to do wiht those decisions.

Nah, we'd be 10-6 cause feeley would've been out by 2nd game and sage our savior would lead us to the superbowl

10-5. I do not feel that he was given a fair chance with a real offense. I think of him as the poor mans Rich Gannon. With that said, I am not unhappy with Ferotte

Back
Top Bottom