Can i get a badge

Slappy8800 said:
just so i can fit in?

im way too broke to be VIP

9c_2JPGusg__mzASnoX6V47QRUdgOoWeIs9GLL0-1.jpg

:rolleyes:

njfinfan said:
So that's why you haven't been to the sportz bar the past couple games. :wink:

mornin Mary...I tried to call you at halftime, I have NO idea whether you could make any sense of it...as it was loud...but I tried!

cnc66 said:
mornin Mary...I tried to call you at halftime, I have NO idea whether you could make any sense of it...as it was loud...but I tried!

Morning Marty. I forgot to put my phone on vibrate - as a result, there was NO way I could hear it ring in the sportz bar, but I did go outside to call you. I left a message and then I called Raul. He said you had all scattered and we spoke for a few moments. Great game!

njfinfan said:
Morning Marty. I forgot to put my phone on vibrate - as a result, there was NO way I could hear it ring in the sportz bar, but I did go outside to call you. I left a message and then I called Raul. He said you had all scattered and we spoke for a few moments. Great game!

sorry we couldn't hook up...we were thinking of you!!!

Us too. There were a handful of finheaveners there. We were looking for the finheaven sign, every time the camera panned the stands. Never saw it. We saw big Papa Pump several times - were you guys anywhere near him?

njfinfan said:
Us too. There were a handful of finheaveners there. We were looking for the finheaven sign, every time the camera panned the stands. Never saw it. We saw big Papa Pump several times - were you guys anywhere near him?

other end of the stadium, John did not bring in the sign, it was to big I think to get away with displaying it.

cnc66 said:
other end of the stadium, John did not bring in the sign, it was to big I think to get away with displaying it.

:rawk:

njfinfan said:

I was looking for the Hello NJ sign!!!:boohoo:

I think CK was in the dugout right under Papa

njfinfan said:
So that's why you haven't been to the sportz bar the past couple games. :wink:

well that and life is busy at the time

had a wedding, went to my moms to watch the jets game, had to go to a classical music concert for school...and yes, ive been broke...look to make it back this week tho!

Back
Top Bottom