Can i get a badge | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can i get a badge

Slappy8800 said:
well that and life is busy at the time

had a wedding, went to my moms to watch the jets game, had to go to a classical music concert for school...and yes, ive been broke...look to make it back this week tho!

I know - despite football, life must go on. Coolies - get back when / if you can. The more dolfans the better!

when did Mike get to meet Brodeur?

and I thought the new pic was goin up on the site from Kickoff party?

Slappy8800 said:
when did Mike get to meet Brodeur?

and I thought the new pic was goin up on the site from Kickoff party?

He met Brodeur quite a while ago. He knows everyone. He's been on The View several times as well.

You're about the 5th person who's asked me about the pic. The girl who took it lives in Florida, but when I go out there today to watch the Michigan / Ohio State game, I'll ask him about it.

njfinfan said:
He met Brodeur quite a while ago. He knows everyone. He's been on The View several times as well.

You're about the 5th person who's asked me about the pic. The girl who took it lives in Florida, but when I go out there today to watch the Michigan / Ohio State game, I'll ask him about it.

the view? as in with barbara walters?

why?

Slappy8800 said:
the view? as in with barbara walters?

why?

Yep - that very show. I know he's been on it about 3 times - one was for local exposure for the sportz bar being that it's such a huge Dolphin bar up in Jets territory. The other two times I'm not sure why.

I met Brodeur a few years ago in my business, he signed two huge pics for me, that I took and still have on my wall, I'll take a pic of them and post them for you slap!

I know you guys probably have plans, but just so you know - Mike is open on Thanksgiving. He's having a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and other good stuff. Last time he was open on Thanksgiving was 2003 when we played and creamed Dallas - the anniversary of the 1993 Leon Lett-down.

njfinfan said:
I know you guys probably have plans, but just so you know - Mike is open on Thanksgiving. He's having a turkey dinner with all the trimmings and other good stuff. Last time he was open on Thanksgiving was 2003 when we played and creamed Dallas - the anniversary of the 1993 Leon Lett-down.

Thanks Mary, but my wife would kick my @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Turkey day, my buddies and myself go for a Mountain Bike ride that ends at my friends house around 11:30AM, his wife has German Sausage sandwiches ready for us with beer and shots. And top it off that I will run home and sit in front of the TV for 3 1/2 hours while 14 guests walk around, I think I'm in enough trouble!!:eek:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Thanks Mary, but my wife would kick my @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every Turkey day, my buddies and myself go for a Mountain Bike ride that ends at my friends house around 11:30AM, his wife has German Sausage sandwiches ready for us with beer and shots. And top it off that I will run home and sit in front of the TV for 3 1/2 hours while 14 guests walk around, I think I'm in enough trouble!!:eek:

I lived in Germany - I LOVE German sausages and beer. Anyway, I knew there wouldn't be many takers - there will probably be only about 10 people there, because of their Thanksgiving obligations, but wanted to put it out there anyway.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

njfinfan said:
I lived in Germany - I LOVE German sausages and beer. Anyway, I knew there wouldn't be many takers - there will probably be only about 10 people there, because of their Thanksgiving obligations, but wanted to put it out there anyway.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

The Sausage gets many wives upset because hubbies come home drunk and full!

But its a tradition that we have been doing for years, you can't break tradition can you?

You and your family have a Happy Turkey day also Mary!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The Sausage gets many wives upset because hubbies come home drunk and full!

But its a tradition that we have been doing for years, you can't break tradition can you?

You and your family have a Happy Turkey day also Mary!

You absolutely can't break tradition. Do you have to try and fit in turkey after all the sausages, beer and shots?

It's kind of reversed for me because hubby hates football. And, since he'd be perfectly happy to have chinese food EVERY day of the week, while I'm gone to the sportz bar, he'll just order in chinese, watch movies and crash. I used to do the whole turkey dinner thing - my mom did it for us for many years - I just got tired of it.

Next year when we don't play on Thanksgiving, I'll have to think of something else to do. :D

njfinfan said:
You absolutely can't break tradition. Do you have to try and fit in turkey after all the sausages, beer and shots?

It's kind of reversed for me because hubby hates football. And, since he'd be perfectly happy to have chinese food EVERY day of the week, while I'm gone to the sportz bar, he'll just order in chinese, watch movies and crash. I used to do the whole turkey dinner thing - my mom did it for us for many years - I just got tired of it.

Next year when we don't play on Thanksgiving, I'll have to think of something else to do. :D

Yes, my wife likes to have dinner early so all the relatives get the hell out!:lol:

She is mad at me since I said I will not carve or eat turkey until after the Fins game!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Yes, my wife likes to have dinner early so all the relatives get the hell out!:lol:

She is mad at me since I said I will not carve or eat turkey until after the Fins game!

:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom