Can Miami beat Peyton Manning? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Miami beat Peyton Manning?

Originally posted by PhinstiGator
I have no doubt that sometimes we will see Zach Thomas covering Marvin Harrison.

Go Zach!

IF that happens, I have no doubt that we will see six points for the blue horseshoe immediately afterwards....

...Dude.

Originally posted by TheMugwump

IF that happens, I have no doubt that we will see six points for the blue horseshoe immediately afterwards....

...Dude.

Zach'll probably just cover James. Surtain and Knight will be able to shut Marvin down and hopefully Seau, JT, and Wale can introduce Peyton to the turf.

Originally posted by TheMugwump

...Dude.

I would like to argue the point but, I can't.

You are correct, sir!

:pray: that Zach never gets left alone covering Harrison.

Originally posted by inFINSible

I would like to argue the point but, I can't.

You are correct, sir!

:pray: that Zach never gets left alone covering Harrison.

However, I would love to see Marvin catch one across the middle right in front of old ZT. Anyone remember the hit he put on Shawn Jefferson back when he was a Patriot. Man-O-Man, that was a freaking tackle

Surtain will probably do it alone against Marvin. He goes slot, Surtain goes slot. He will shade him everywhere. Madison can shut down Wayne. There is no Fletcher to pick on anymore. Buckley shuts down Stokley. Greenwood can easily take care of Dallas Clark. Thomas and our run D can take care of James, and Seau+Thomas can take care of James on screens. Pollard cannot beat Seau. Our safeties are left only to makes some nice hits. Our pass rush can take care of the Colts as well.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak

However, I would love to see Marvin catch one across the middle right in front of old ZT. Anyone remember the hit he put on Shawn Jefferson back when he was a Patriot. Man-O-Man, that was a freaking tackle

mmummmble mummble nod nod, yeah, umm, that would be nice....mummmmble mmmmunmmble nod nod.

Back
Top Bottom