Can our head coach get down and dirty? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can our head coach get down and dirty?

We can win a game 17-10 or 70-20 as long as he can adjust to get either result!

He has to or else we will be sitting out inn the playoffs each year. Here's my take after pondering our situation and going back and forth in an internal struggle.

We should move Reek for whatever we can get, hopefully, a couple of picks, no way a 1
We will lock up Tua
We will keep Grier and McD two years minimum
We should let Wilkins go, tag and trade, day 2+ pick/s
We should move on from Waddle at contract end unless team friendly

We have to hit on draft picks, I am not saying we will but we have to as part of the "rebuild" of sorts. By rebuild I don't mean a complete gut but a "correction" so to speak. Do I think Grier can do it, hell no, but that means purgatory for a year or three then we start fresh with a new GM (best-case scenario) He has had enough time to build a winner and failed.

This would alleviate some cap stress and get us younger to go along with a younger team. It will be a set back for a year or two but if everything clicks we should compete. With Grier we'll more than likely be barely over 500. I think these are the best moves and firmly believe we will hold on to Tua we just HAVE to build our Oline and add some receivers and a TE while coming up with a complete offense not just the one-read Reek show. If McD can't do it I would move on max 2 years.
you lost me when you said we'd keep Grier for two more years......he's been here for over 20 years and we haven’t won a single playoff game.....coaches have changed and players have changed but the losing and let downs have continued and who is the constant?.....grier is

you lost me when you said we'd keep Grier for two more years......he's been here for over 20 years and we haven’t won a single playoff game.....coaches have changed and players have changed but the losing and let downs have continued and who is the constant?.....grier is

I want him gone now, but as a longtime fan, I know he will be here at a minimum of two more years. That’s why I said that but if it was up to me, thx for nothing Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

It really hurts my brain when people complain about **** they know nothing about... Quick example... That ****ing Mike dude needs to run more on 3rd and short that ****ing dunce keeps passing the ball and failing!!!

on 3rd and 1-3 yards... 58 plays

Running: 55% 1st down, 3.6 YPC
Passing: 63% 1st down, 9.5 YPA

MFs are advising McDaniel to fail more and have no ****ing clue what's going on.

I want him gone now, but as a longtime fan, I know he will be here at a minimum of two more years. That’s why I said that but if it was up to me, thx for nothing Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.
Why do you think he is here at least another two years? Both him and McDaniel need to produce next season or a house cleaning will be in order with a new GM, head coach, and QB in 2025.

Why do you think he is here at least another two years? Both him and McDaniel need to produce next season or a house cleaning will be in order with a new GM, head coach, and QB in 2025.
Just because he’s been here for such a long time in Ross doesn’t seem to pull the trigger very quickly obviously.

It really hurts my brain when people complain about **** they know nothing about... Quick example... That ****ing Mike dude needs to run more on 3rd and short that ****ing dunce keeps passing the ball and failing!!!

on 3rd and 1-3 yards... 58 plays

Running: 55% 1st down, 3.6 YPC
Passing: 63% 1st down, 9.5 YPA

MFs are advising McDaniel to fail more and have no ****ing clue what's going on.
Improve it’s a bit of relief to bitch about the team. After all, we’re all fans here some of us longer fans than others but I think that gives us the right to bitch about glaring fails that some of us may or may not see but certainly some experts it as well, and let’s face it the result speaks for itself.

And if you’re one of those people that thinks everything is hunky-dory, and the team is going to get it next year yay that is really good for you, but I for one I’m not that guy, I have seen too much dysfunction.

Improve it’s a bit of relief to bitch about the team. After all, we’re all fans here some of us longer fans than others but I think that gives us the right to bitch about glaring fails that some of us may or may not see but certainly some experts it as well, and let’s face it the result speaks for itself.

And if you’re one of those people that thinks everything is hunky-dory, and the team is going to get it next year yay that is really good for you, but I for one I’m not that guy, I have seen too much dysfunction.
You have the right to do anything you like... I give no shits tbh... But also, this is a place where people discuss **** and non-sense will get addressed... Is what it is...

What this teams needs is to stop being so one dimensional. Our speed is great, but when other teams are able to defend it, we have nothing. Mostert was great and all, but we need a hard hitting power RB. Whether he's already on the roster (Brooks), a free agent (Henry) or someone we draft, we need someone to take those 3rd and shorts and 4th and shorts so we're not always throwing in those situations.

We also need a possession receiver that is an improvement over any we have on our roster. When Hill and Waddle are locked down, we need someone who will in the middle of the field ready to catch a pass. Even if it's a tight end.

We have other needs obviously, but those are my priorities.

What this teams needs is to stop being so one dimensional. Our speed is great, but when other teams are able to defend it, we have nothing. Mostert was great and all, but we need a hard hitting power RB. Whether he's already on the roster (Brooks), a free agent (Henry) or someone we draft, we need someone to take those 3rd and shorts and 4th and shorts so we're not always throwing in those situations.

We also need a possession receiver that is an improvement over any we have on our roster. When Hill and Waddle are locked down, we need someone who will in the middle of the field ready to catch a pass. Even if it's a tight end.

We have other needs obviously, but those are my priorities.
Another year down the tubes and we don’t even know if Brooks is that guy, that’s what’s troubling to me

Another year down the tubes and we don’t even know if Brooks is that guy, that’s what’s troubling to me
What has Brooks done ? If he was any good he would be playing...at least we had rookie Achane

What has Brooks done ? If he was any good he would be playing...at least we had rookie Achane
Exactly nothing but not sure he was even given the opportunity. It’s no secret we were horrible on third and short and maybe we should have given him a shot. Regardless, if they know what’s good for them, they’ll get a back that has some power between the tackles to complement achane and or mostert

Back
Top Bottom