Can our head coach get down and dirty? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can our head coach get down and dirty?

Exactly nothing but not sure he was even given the opportunity. It’s no secret we were horrible on third and short and maybe we should have given him a shot. Regardless, if they know what’s good for them, they’ll get a back that has some power between the tackles to complement achane and or mostert

I have visions of both Henry and Mostert or Henry and Achane lined up in the backfield and the defense not knowing what the hell to do. I know Henry isn't what he once was, but if they brought him in to be part of a 'thunder and lightening' committee with Mostert\Achane he would excel and give our offense a dimension it was severely lacking last season.

Injuries killed us We need a stud linebacker and an upgrade at tight end Resign Van Ginkle and Wilkins if the price is right Howard is probably gone I wonder if Pitts is available from the falcons, new staff and all there.

Wow. I thought I was the only person who realized that album even existed. Some really good songs on that one. Ready for the rain, Mountain of love, I'll fight for you, etc.
Been a Foreigner fan from the start. This album is special because Lou left because he wanted more hard, rocking songs, and Mick wanted softer songs. And this album came out and it really rocked pretty good.

Been a Foreigner fan from the start. This album is special because Lou left because he wanted more hard, rocking songs, and Mick wanted softer songs. And this album came out and it really rocked pretty good.
Sounds kinda "urgent" to me 😂

Back
Top Bottom