Can someone w/ season tickets help me with this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone w/ season tickets help me with this?

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I remember last year several of you season ticket holders gave some of us out-of-towners the password to buy individual game tickets on ticketmaster.com.

I'm just wondering can we do that again this year? I really want to go to a game and I'm afraid if I buy them on the 24th or after they'll be sold out.

I'd really appreciate if someone pm'd me the password for the tickets for ticketmaster.com.

Thanks so much

DD28

I don't think they have one this year. I know I didn't receive it.

What game are ya looking for?

Yeah, I just checked, I didn't see the thing for the password.

Oh well.

To tell you the truth, I don't care which game. I just want to make one. But I can't go to one in December because I'll be out of town.

How many tickets are needed?

How about a fourth? :lol:

It was funny for me I guess.

My point is that I hold four for each game. It's a waste to hold onto one ticket. I was just checking to see if you might have a fourth party to attend.

The Cardinals game I'm essentially giving away at cost.

I have tickets to more games but they come with circumstances.... :confused:

That's the game I'm taking the wife and kids to. I've thought about rescheduling to attend the Cardinals game instead but I was really looking forward to the kids seeing Marshall Faulk in action.

Devil, do you ever check your PM's?

Your storage is full!!! I can't send you a PM. :lol:

I hate to jump in on another conversation but I am looking for 4 seats to the Bills game. Is there any chance anybody knows somebody who would be willing to sell them to me? We go every year to see Fins-Jills. Also, another question... My wife is due any day now and I would like to bring my son to his first game this year. Do I have to pay for a seat for him? Anybody that could let me know that would be great!

Hi guys!!! I'm a long time viewer and first time poster...... ZOD, I'm looking for 4 tickets to the Oct. 4th game vs. NYJ.... Any help would be much appreciated. I go to one or 2 games a year and it looks like this game is almost sold out. I've never had a lower level seat @ JRS, where are your seats???... NYPHINSFAN, I see you're from Rochester also... Did you used to belong to the Fan Club @ "The Dutch Mill"??? Anyway, I'm looking forward to posting more and talking Dolphin football.......... Thanks again for any help!!!!:cool:

ZOD said:
That's the game I'm taking the wife and kids to. I've thought about rescheduling to attend the Cardinals game instead but I was really looking forward to the kids seeing Marshall Faulk in action.

hey that cardinals game could be a lot of fun to watch, i wouldn´t give them away, but thats just me....10000 km away from my beloved phins.... :(

Back
Top Bottom