Can someone w/ season tickets help me with this? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone w/ season tickets help me with this?

McPhin said:
Hi guys!!! I'm a long time viewer and first time poster...... ZOD, I'm looking for 4 tickets to the Oct. 4th game vs. NYJ.... Any help would be much appreciated. I go to one or 2 games a year and it looks like this game is almost sold out. I've never had a lower level seat @ JRS, where are your seats???... NYPHINSFAN, I see you're from Rochester also... Did you used to belong to the Fan Club @ "The Dutch Mill"??? Anyway, I'm looking forward to posting more and talking Dolphin football.......... Thanks again for any help!!!!:cool:

McPhin, I used to go to the Dutch Mill before Sunday Ticket, I take it from your comment about used to be, that they aren't a Fins bar any longer. There are so many Fin Fans on here that are from Rochester, it's too bad that we all aren't going down for the same game. That could be one hell of a tailgate. :D

I have 2 tickets for the Cardinals/Phins game on Nov 7 as well as the game vs Buffalo on December 5th. Just ask me about info if anyone is interested

NYPHINSFAN said:
I hate to jump in on another conversation but I am looking for 4 seats to the Bills game. Is there any chance anybody knows somebody who would be willing to sell them to me? We go every year to see Fins-Jills. Also, another question... My wife is due any day now and I would like to bring my son to his first game this year. Do I have to pay for a seat for him? Anybody that could let me know that would be great!

I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have to pay for your baby....but why anyone would want to take a newborn child to a 1:00pm game (or any game for that matter), even if its in December, is beyond me...on top of that...Fins-Bills games can get pretty nasty in the stands depending on where you are. Not worth it IMO...just too young...but that's just me.

For all those that really need tix and don't have a hook up....They are easy to get on gameday all around the stadium. If you're willing to wait until just after kick-off, you can get them face value...easy.....

miamirick said:
I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't have to pay for your baby....but why anyone would want to take a newborn child to a 1:00pm game (or any game for that matter), even if its in December, is beyond me...on top of that...Fins-Bills games can get pretty nasty in the stands depending on where you are. Not worth it IMO...just too young...but that's just me.

For all those that really need tix and don't have a hook up....They are easy to get on gameday all around the stadium. If you're willing to wait until just after kick-off, you can get them face value...easy.....

yeah but think about it...alot of people get ripped off for fake tickets that way...

Inquiries about tickets....

Let me get back to you in a day or two. My available tickets are up for auction right now. I'm going to make some cash as a scalper :evil:

Then I can talk Finheaven deals. :D

Back
Top Bottom