Can the Defense Recover by Thursday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the Defense Recover by Thursday?

JoeFin

Scout Team
Reaction score
I don't like giving credit to Colin Cowpie, but he did make a good point.

The D was on the field for a very long time in the heat. Now they have to go on the road in a very short week.

Can they recover in time?

The D was on the field for a very long time in the heat. Now they have to go on the road in a very short week.

Nope. I'm not going to say they'll be sieve-like, but, as I said elsewhere, the O will have to score points to win this one.

Our run defense and DBs better be ready. Fatigue or not, no excuses not to get pressure on Burrow. The offense should be well rested and Tyreek is already motivated to go up against Eli Apple apparently, so I expect us to be able to pull through. Going to have to put some points up.

Going to be a very tough game. Terrible spot for the finz. On the road on a short week. Defense played 90 plays on Sunday. Some would consider an overachieving 3-0 team going up against a desperate 1-2 team. Line opened -1.5 bengals and its got killed to -3 which I figured. Gonna be extremely tough. Doubt we win but Im ecstatic we made it out 3-0. If we lose to the bengals, Im fine with it. Absolutely terrible spot.

Cowherd is already looking for reasons we will lose our next game?

Does he have his reasons for the Jets game yet?

Back
Top Bottom