Can the Fins ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the Fins ?

Can the Fins avoid getting an unsportmanlike conduct penalty ag. the Bills ?

• Sure, no problem

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No way, we get them every week

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No way, the refs are after us

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Sure, we're no in Buffalo and Cox is on the Pats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Can the Fins avoid getting an unsportmanlike conduct penalty ag. the Bills ?

This team has really sucked about getting penalities ever since Shula left. I don't think the refs have it out for us. I do believe that this will be a very physical game against a hated rival and the Dolphins will be pumped. There will be ALOT of trash talking between the players, so I expect ALOT of pushing and shoving from both teams.

even in Shula's last year - the ill-fated 1995 over-hyped Dolphins - we had tons :fire: , but of course, we led the league in fewest for a 100 years before that :D

:monkey: Eric Green

In a game with this much importance, emotions'll be running high and we're bound to have somebody flagged for 15....let's just hope it doesn't cost us the East.

Hey Finkle...

How's life livin' in the dumpster behind Jackson Square? :D

Oh, Canaduuuuuh! Hey, I almost forgot... It's hockey day in Canaduuuh, broadcasting live with Ron MacLean from NHIC headquarters in Windsor, NS! Give my regards to Grapes.

I think we will avoid unnecessary penalties and poach the Buffalo!

Originally posted by Lubed Tibetan
I think we will avoid unnecessary penalties and poach the Buffalo!

Get used to this:

clear.gif

Hey Finkle...

To tell ya the truth, it's kind of difficult trying to find an outlet to plug in my computer. But the plug I found at yo mamma's seems to work just fine.

There's gonna be an Alex Van Pelt-sized indentation in the Bills endzone when Jason Taylor PLANTS him in there for the safety...

GO FINS!

as long as he plants him there w/o getting a 15 yarder for a first down :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by dolphan39
as long as he plants him there w/o getting a 15 yarder for a first down :rolleyes: ;)

That seems to be the way our luck has been goin' recently, eh? :)

Back
Top Bottom