((Can we be the SuperBowl Ravens of 2003?)) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

((Can we be the SuperBowl Ravens of 2003?))

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey NYRICAN, we can't compare yet, cause we haven't played a game yet. Now why haven't you changed your flag for the Redskin flag, your team has officially moved. We'll see soon enough, who's defense brings what.

BTW, I hope you like your new user title. I just couldn't hold back.:lol:

RLMAO!

Originally posted by MarinoFan
Hey NYRICAN, we can't compare yet, cause we haven't played a game yet. Now why haven't you changed your flag for the Redskin flag, your team has officially moved. We'll see soon enough, who's defense brings what.

BTW, I hope you like your new user title. I just couldn't hold back.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: screaming !!!!!!!!! your right maybe it should be DCRICAN :lol: :lol:

I can't wait till the Jets Play the skins.. going to be bery bery interesting :rolleyes:

It's goint to be wierd seeing Morton and Coles and Hall and Thomas and wait who else ????????? in Redskins uni's

that greedy Dan Snyder got to hand it to him, he really knew were the good players were they were on the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

SEE YOU IN SEPT AT THE MEADOWLANDS

See you in December at Joe's Stadium.

BTW, I don't hand anything to Snyder. He hasn't proven anything in this league, except that he knows how to pawn the future, for absolutely nothing today.:lol:

See you in Dec as well ,I will be with a crew from the Pines

South Fla Ny Jets Fan Club,

Lot's of eats and Ice Cold Beer can't wait.. I can hear the bottle caps hitting the gravel at the parking lot already :lol: :lol:

JETS JETS JETS JETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, I don't go to that Jets game again. Sorry to say, but the fans for your team are the absolute worst. I have been around fans from all other teams, and nobody was ruder or more profane than the Jets fans.

Well that depends, I go every year since I left NY in 1993. fins fans are not angels..

they can get ill as well.. but when people start yappin and carrying on I don't say a word I mind my own.

I go to have a good time... fins fan are all in your face yelling Jets suck go back to Ny and all that I just chill and once again I ignore them..

If it gets to the point when they want to get rough and start to fight I let the Miami Pd take care or it ..

I'm not about to get into a fight get kicked out of the stadium and wind up in Jail overnight ..

It's only a game...

Back
Top Bottom